Wood Employee Review

• More than 15 years working experience for Electrical design and drafting
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 July 2014
Responsible to create and update electrical single line diagrams, preparing area classification drawings in coordination with electrical engineers and other discipline engineers. Preparing electrical drawings including schematics drawing, wiring diagrams, motor control schematics, electrical installation details and panel schedules. Create and update grounding layout, lighting/panel layout, electrical equipment layout to meet applicable codes and client specifications. Input data into SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL), maintain SPEL database and generating cable schedule, reporte equipment list, load list and motor datasheet.

Other Wood Employee Reviews

Excellent management and job culture
Senior I&C Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2017
It was a pleasure working at Wood (Amec Foster Wheeler). We finished our projects on time. I am willing to work again at Wood if given a chance. Highly recommended company to my colleagues.
Good working environment
Senior Electrical Specialist, Canada (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON31 October 2017
It is a good company, they have good management, there were very good opportunity in the company, they have large projects. People like to work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood. Our community is ready to answer.