Wood Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Mechanical Commissioning Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Bull Arm, NL16 December 2016
This is my first time working for Wood Group and they have treated me well, It is a company that I would like to continue to build a relationship with.
Review Summary for Wood group
Procurement & Contract Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oman27 October 2014
I am responsible for A to Z of Procurement and contract job .
Sending RFQ, receiving vendor offer for technical evaluation ,preparing Bid evaluation ,placing of order ,expediting for documents submission and approval. Arranging for inspection of material and delivery of equipment and vendor 's payments.

I learned SAP system and now I am expert in working with SAP.
I learned alot about technical equipment and the correct procedure of work in an international engineering company.

I have to prepare Weekly reports for management and i have to participate in Management meeting regarding material status for my projects.

I am responsible for one of the most important and critical projects of company.I have to do procurement and contract job for around 100 engineering equipments also I am responsible for placement of order for more than 3000 small items such as piping instrumentaion and electrical items. and managing all this job as per project time schedule is the hardest part of our job.

Learing new things .working in an international company with different culture is the most enoyable part of my job.