Wood Group PSN (WGPSN) is the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 26,000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimize the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
Wood Group PSN, located in St. John’s, Newfoundland, has a requirement for the following positions:
Process/Facilities Engineer – Reference # IRC71388
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing engineering support to topsides facility modifications.
- Development and review of P&ID, PFD and C&E documentation for use on east coast offshore platforms.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of operating guidelines and procedures.
- Reviewing process equipment vendor documentation.
- Provision of technical guidance on multi-discipline studies.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with oil separation, gas compression, water injection, and produced water treatment systems.
- Proficient with process simulation software HYSYS, PIPEFLO, etc.
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution. Engineers must be registered, or eligible for registration, with the Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 4-10 years of related work experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
Deadline for submission is Monday, February 4th, 2013.
People are the heart of our business. We need new ideas, fresh thinking and talented people to help our business grow and improve. For more information and to apply for this, and other, opportunities, please visit http://www.woodgroup-psn.com ® Quick Links ® Job Opportunities ® Search for Jobs in All Other Locations.
Wood Group PSN is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates all responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Wood Group PSN respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information and we will retain this information for a period of no longer than 1 year.