Wood Group Mustang Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
very fun place to work.
Piping Drafter (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 21, 2015
An excellent place to work and develop with very understanding management who always support your idea.
Very good place to improve and gain more experience and expose to piping and design.
Un-decided
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2015
I was assigned to the JV which was a fabulous team and the Director helped keep the team working together. Very supportive of the Quality Management System.

Only worked in the downtown office for 3 months so I can't provide a full review.
Desktop Support at Wood Group Mustang
Desktop Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Loved working at Wood Group Mustang. There just was no work to be done there during December and January. I used to play hockey with my supervisor before I was hired on there. Very friendly atmosphere to work at.
When faced with the impossible, the solution was found!
Control System Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: comfortable, enjoyable the people
Cons: sometimes you had to do what needed to be done to ensure success.
The work environment was wonderful people worked together towards a common goal. Never afraid to suggest new and innovative solutions. Some were implemented and others not, but everyone was heard. The people are what make this company as they treat it like it was their own. People walk around with a real sense of pride in their accomplishments and in their defeats because we are always learning.

The job itself was never hard it only presented opportunities for improvement and outside of the box thinking. Stress levels may get high, but their was always time for play. To come together, be a team and succeed. Together we may fail, but that failure presented the opportunity to learn. As we all know if we stop learning we cannot move forward, success would never occur and failure could never be concurred!!!
Great people working there
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 18, 2014
the turn over rate is high but the people there are good to work with.
A great company to work for with good values and leadership
Project Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee), Narrows, VAOctober 21, 2013
A great company to work for with good values and leadership. Opportunity for growth. A friendly enviroment with great coworkers.