The Wood Buffalo Primary Care Network is currently seeking a Receptionist for the After Hours Clinic and Teen Reproductive Health Clinic in Fort McMurray. The receptionist works collaboratively with the physicians and nurses to enhance the delivery of primary care services to patients across all age groups. This is a casual position: Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Greet, inform and direct patients; answers telephone and directs calls as appropriate.
- Provides EMR functions as required
- Provides assistance to the physicians and nurses as required
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records in line with practice policy
- General office duties as required.
- High school diploma required
- Post secondary certificate/diploma in a related field preferred.
- Preference given to those with 2 years receptionist experience;
- Experience in working with Microsoft office suite and WOLF/TELUS Solutions EMR system
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Security; proof of a clean criminal record is required.
- Completion of reference checks
- Must have a valid drivers licence or reliable transportation as the position is multi-site
Indeed - 4 months ago
The Wood Buffalo Primary Care Network is a collaborative team of local healthcare professionals working together to ensure that patients...