The Wood Automotive Group has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our talented team!
Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist position requires strong leadership skills in combination with a solid understanding of digital media functioning including website maintenance, Social Media, and online advertising. In addition to being responsible for the functioning and maintenance of a portfolio of website and social media content, this person will act as the primary backup to the department manager, as well as offering support to junior team members.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital media, possess strong communication skills, with experience in website maintenance & website interfacing with other Management information systems with the ability to prioritize and adapt when handling multiple tasks. Working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite including photoshop, indesign, and illustrator is required, as is a working knowledge of social media platforms and programs including Hootesuite, Facebook Pages etc. Knowledge of wordpress website programming is required. Other programming languages will be considered an asset.
Primary duties include:
- Training and assisting in supervision of junior staff
- Addressing Digital Media requirements for all Wood Automotive Group Special events including planning, execution, and support.
- Developing and implementing the Wood Automotive Group digital brand standards
- Manage and maintain Intranet website, including adding and subtracting content, addressing and repairing technical content deficiencies, ensuring website is live and current.
- Update the dealership websites, social media sites, Kijiji, and other online ads. Update all inventories, websites and mobile applications as directed.
- Taking and posting and/or removing all vehicle photos as required to the dealer website and all websites and ads as required.
- Managing social media sites on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all in-house digital marketing equipment is working properly and content is current and liaising with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure repair.
- Interpret website analytics reporting and provide appropriate feedback to General Managers regarding PPC, SEO, Social Media campaigns.
- Participating in regular weekly, or as required, conference calls with the Digital Marketing Department.
- Providing digital marketing support and other support as required
- Excellent working environment
- Full benefits package after 3 months
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Very competitive Compensation plan
- Opportunities for growth
Make the most of your career by joining a driven and talented team with the Wood Automotive Group!
Job Type: Full-time
The Wood Automotive Group offers an array of makes, models and locations within the Calgary and Okotoks area, including Ford, Lincoln,...