WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL

WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Slow pace work environment with minimal room to grow
Security Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: night shift
Great people to work with but night shift work with no room to grow in the company. Very slow work pace, not much action due to construction of a new hospital and possible budget cuts and loss of work.
It was a fun place
Clerk Typist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2013
This job was a part time working every Monday and every other weekend. This job consist of filing all X-ray reports and booking X-ray requisions for patients that came from the emerge.
Warm and supporting working environment
Registered Nurse in PACU (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 24, 2013
Women's college gave me many options to grow as a nurse through educational opportunities and various role opportunities. I have grown alot from my experience at Women's College Hospital and what they stand for. They provide excellent client and family care.
Wonderful work enviroment
HEALTH RECORDS CLERK (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2013
Pros: free lunch, wonderful co-workers, wonderful patients, nice working enviroment
Cons: not enough hours, management skills could be improved
A typical day at work for me scanning and posting documents to patient's medical chart. Working at the hospital I have learned the importance of maintaing accurate information and the care of personal information. I can say I have some outstanding co-workers for the most part, we all come from differents walks of life so we must learn to adapt in every – more... situation. I wouldn't say there is a hard part to my job it's pretty basic and enjoyable and I'm always looking for another challenge. Interacting with my co-workers and patient's is the best part of my job I would say. – less
Very productive and helpful
Volunteer, Dermatology Dept (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2013
Cons: 4 hous
Every wednesday I'm in the hospital and most of the time I do the phone calls for the patients sometime I do filling. My supervisor she is nice. My co-workers they are so nice to me, sometime they help to find the files or what to do for the day. The hardest part in my volunteering is if the patient ask me a question and I cannot answer right away because – more... I'm just a volunteer but, I always try my best to help them if they needed. – less
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 6, 2012
Pros: working with a great team.
Cons: parking rates
Patient care
Learned a lot about premature births and how it affects couples.
Management was great it was a pleasure working with everyone
Hardest part was when patients die during childbirth or a premature child died.
Warm family type atmosphere enjoyable.