Division: Wolseley Mechanical Group
Position: Warehouse Person
Location: Regina, SK
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
The Western Mechanical Group has an exciting opportunity available at their Regina branch:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and processing outgoing product
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
- Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
- Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
- Picking orders as required
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system or High Jump a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
- Knowledge of plumbing products is an asset
- Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Forklift certified or ability to be certified
- WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
- Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds