Our workplace is positive, fast-paced, and casual. If you are ambitious and hard working we can offer you competitive compensation, benefits after 3 months, and bonus opportunities. We also offer great career development opportunities into sales, technical, and operations roles.
Position: Warehouse Person
Location: Wolseley Saskatoon
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receiving incoming shipments and checking that the product received is correct
- Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received, ensuring receiving procedures and applicable forms are completed
- Distributing product in the warehouse in a timely manner to ensure maximum availability for customers
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in the warehouse area
- Assisting in other duties as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Plumbing related experience or experience in a related position would be an asset
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Current forklift certificate or equivalent is preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Globally, Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials....