Division: Wolseley Waterworks Group
Location: Edmonton, AB
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada is a privately held company whose parent company, Wolseley PLC, is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley PLC is the world’s largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 14 countries with a total workforce of more than 50,000 employees.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receiving incoming shipments and verifying correctness of product received
- Distributing product to correct areas in warehouse on a timely basis to ensure maximum availability for customer
- Coordinating and participating in cycle count activities
- Any other duties as required
- One to three years experience in shipping & receiving
- Warehousing experience in both shipping and receiving; organizing and managing a work flow
- Previous experience in a computerized environment
- Fork lift experience or certification an asset
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Good interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and keep an entire warehouse operation functioning
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes by March 15, 2014, via email or by fax to (780) 486-6410. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.