Wolseley Industrial is a rapidly growing company. We deliver customer peace of mind through responsive, technically knowledgeable, focused supply of quality industrial products and services.
Our vision is to be the most valued pipe, valve and fitting solution provider for our customers.
The industrial markets we serve include oil and gas, mining, metals, power and utilities, refining, chemical / petrochemical, pulp and paper, construction, water / waste water and engineering.
Position and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the National Technical Services Manager – P. Eng.
- Intensive training coupled with hands on experience will see the successful candidate take on increasing responsibility in all areas of technical product support, quality assurance, non-conformance, trouble-shooting and analysis and involvement in product development and evaluation.
- Eligibility for membership in APEGA (P Eng. or EIT) with a BSc. in Mechanical Engineering. Equivalencies will be considered.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in above industries with working knowledge of valves and related equipment. Knowledge of actuation, HDPE pipe fusion and CAD would be an asset.
- Working exposure to API, ASME, ASTM, ISO, CSA, MSS, NACE and related specifications and standards.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company that prides itself on adding value and technical expertise, please email your resume to:
Attention: Trina Cooper
Indeed - 7 months ago
Wolseley Canada is the country’s leading national distributor of plumbing, hydronic, HVAC/R and PVF products and solutions to...