Wolrige Mahon LLP is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our tax practice. We are looking for an individual whom is committed to a career in taxation and has the desire to take a lead role in managing tax engagements and contributing both to the growth of the firm and our clients.
Our tax practice offers the opportunity to work in a range of tax and succession planning areas including estate & trust compliance, personal and corporate tax planning, purchase and sale of private businesses, estate planning, and cross border investment and compliance.
Why Wolrige Mahon LLP Tax?
We have cultivated a unique working environment with a strong corporate culture. We strive to maintain an open door policy promoting interaction with senior management and staff. Our team of tax professionals has a diverse background and a strong commitment to supporting team members and other practice areas. The field of tax is challenging but we make every effort to maintain an appropriate balance between professional and personal demands.
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA).
- Minimum of two years in a manager level position in public practice.
- Private company tax experience is an asset.
- Completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course.
- Experience in issues relevant to owner managed businesses.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a demanding workload and multiple deadlines.
Salaries are competitive and based on qualification and experience.
Please indicate Tax Manager in the subject field of your application.
Wolrige Mahon is one of the largest independent accounting and professional services firms in downtown Vancouver, with over 90...