Wolrige Mahon is one of the largest independent accounting and professional services firms in downtown Vancouver, with over 90 professionals. We provide a full spectrum of business services including valuations, corporate finance, litigation support, insolvency and tax services in addition to our exceptional audit, review and client advisory services. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International we provide national and international service with access to professionals in over 125 countries.
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. This is a newly created position and is an excellent hands-on role for an individual with 2 years of previous HR experience.
Assisting the HR Director in a wide range of projects and initiatives in areas such as the following:
- Experienced Hire Recruitment
- Campus Recruitment and events
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- On boarding and Training
- Employee Wellness
- Social Media
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources with 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in a corporate environment; CHRP designation is an asset
- Sound understanding of Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation
- High degree of initiative with a pro-active approach to work
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage and work on multiple tasks
If you are an enthusiastic HR professional looking for a great opportunity to gain a broad range of experience, send us your resume!
Wolrige Mahon is one of the largest independent accounting and professional services firms in downtown Vancouver, with over 90...