Administrative Assistant – Insolvency Services, Wolrige Mahon LLP
Wolrige Mahon LLP is one of the largest independent accounting professional services firms in Greater Vancouver. We provide a full spectrum of business services including valuations, corporate finance, litigation support, insolvency and tax services in addition to our exceptional audit, review and client accounting services.
We are currently recruiting for a talented administrative assistant to join our Insolvency practice. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to grow into an Insolvency Administrator role. In this role you will work alongside supporting the Insolvency team, providing administrative support as well as basic accounting for our insolvency estate accounts.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Experienced formatting and data entry
- Strong ability to adopt new software programs – Ascend and Caseware
- Typing skills of 50-75 WMP
- Currently enrolled in the CAIRP Insolvency Administration course (or plans to pursue)
- Basic accounting skills – Accounts receivables, accounts payable, bookkeeping and bank reconciliations
- 2 years experience providing administrative support in an office environment
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills (listening, speaking and writing), friendly and pleasant manner
- Team Player
- The ability to take directions
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wolrige Mahon is one of the largest independent accounting and professional services firms in downtown Vancouver, with over 90...