Wolrige Mahon LLP is one of the largest independent accounting professional services firms in Greater Vancouver. We provide a full spectrum of business services including valuations, corporate finance, litigation support, and insolvency and tax services in addition to our exceptional audit, review and client accounting services. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International we provide national and international service with access to professionals in over 137 countries.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Technician to join our team. This versatile role will involve working directly with a number of our staff and clients. Responsibilities include the preparation of monthly and quarterly bookkeeping assignments (including, but not limited to: payables, receivables, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, tax returns, payroll calculations and remittances, and annual T4 reporting).
- 3-5 years of experience
- CGA qualification is an asset
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), able to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Professional and friendly manner
- Positive attitude and desire to help others
- Great attention to detail
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments on time and management multiple priorities concurrently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer knowledge of Quickbooks and Simply Accounting would be an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
We will provide an attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter.