Wolfgang Commercial Painters is growing fast! Wolfgang has made Business In Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies for the past four years, and in 2012, we were honored to be included on the PROFIT 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. In addition, Wolfgang has won the BBB’s Buzz Award for social media, and our CEO was named one of the “Top 40 under 40” business people in Vancouver.
To maintain our growth, we need some exceptionally talented people.
We are currently searching for a Sales & Project Manager excited at the prospect of growing existing accounts and building new business relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial, a self-motivated/self-starter who “owns” their role and performance
- Attainment, a preference for setting and hitting goals
- Tenacity, a preference for purposefully completing tasks
- Leadership, a preference to empower others
- Precision, a preference to be detail oriented
- Hungry for Growth, a preference to continually learn and “stretch” outside one’s comfort zone
The ideal candidate will also have skills & experience with:
- Businesses to Business based selling
- Project Management
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Post Secondary Degree or Certificate
- Microsoft Excel & Word
- Construction and/or Commercial Painting
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining long term relationships within the Property Management industry
- Developing and maintaining a geographical territory through various sales and marketing tactics to increase opportunity generation
- Estimating & pitching proposals for painting projects to key accounts and decision makers
- Project Management of your awarded jobs
- Effective communication with key stake holders on your projects
- Leadership and coordination of field staff on your given projects
- Maintaining our CRM
If you are looking for a challenge and the rewards that come along, Wolfgang Commercial Painters is the place for you!
If you’re excited at building your Sales & Project Management career with a company that centers on performance, growth, support and fun, email us your CV.
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Salary (dependant on experience) + commission and bonuses.
Benefit opt-in option after 3 month.
Company cell phone and laptop provided.
Must have vehicle & valid drivers license.
Monthly vehicle allowance.
We are committed to finding the right candidate for this position and the interview process will be involved. We thank you for your patience.