Wisewords is an advice platform for students. We connect students, recent grads and young pros with the people doing their dream job over 1 to 1 phone calls.
Check us out here: Wisewords.co
We’re a young tech startup in downtown Toronto and we’re looking for a driven and creative person to take care of our social media and help out with our extreme marketing efforts. We're looking for a seriously smart person we can give a lot of responsibility.
- Know social media like your childhood neighbourhood (incl. Hootsuite)
- Are a stickler for spelling and grammar
- Know your way around Wordpress and Mailchimp
- Handle our plethora of social media accounts (daily)
- Write and send email marketing campaigns / newsletters
- Build a strong relationship with our hundreds of advisors
- Find cool new articles to share
- Track, analyze and optimize social media performance and traffic metrics
- Get creative and find new ways to reach out to potentials advisors + users
- Spend every friday working on whatever you want (as long as it's Wisewords related)
3 months full-time.
This is an unpaid position BUT we'll make it worth it.. trust us. You'll get your own dedicated desk in the HOTTEST coworking space in downtown Toronto (Project Rhino @ King & Bathurst) - work amongst 70 other young folks in the tech scene. Free credits to chat with our advisors (e.g. the Art Director of Google). Opportunity to move to full-time paid position.
If you checked off all of the above, we want to hear from you! Help us make life better for students + recent grads + young pros.