WIS International

WIS International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company to start in Canada
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 13, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: not fixed schedule
Good management.

Got a opportunity to travel & every day was different job atmosphere.
Good normal job
Inventory Counter (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free uniforms
Cons: long hours
• Tiring work but its good and worth working
• I learned accuracy is really need in working here
• Awesome managers
• Fun co workers they all good
• The hardest part is counting 500pcs mini items
• Most enjoyable is when our manager having a speech when the counting starts
This was also a great place to work
INVENTORY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABOctober 7, 2014
Pros: supervising
Cons: recounting store
i would show up to office or store get my instrument to take inventory and would start to count the store i taught myself how to count fast to make it easier on me i was promoted to supervisor and i had so much fun with my workers the hardest part of my job was counting bolts and screws in home depot and the most enjoyable day would be when you just – more... getting it done right – less
very important to work with my team
Supervisor (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKSeptember 24, 2014
Team work is the most important for this job. for example, sometimes we do inventory counts for Walmart. Each small team focuses on one section.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that we can let our customers satisfied when they see our accurate reports after counting.
Inventory Counting
Retail Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Learned how to work as a team member. Also was given individual tasks. It was also a good learning experience. Felt the hours could have been better.
Interesting Job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2014
Pros: work with new employees
Cons: travel time is different for every shift
Inventory Clerk is an interesting position. Training was provided and easy to learn. Shifts/Hours vary according to job location. Required to travel to location, scan all items for inventory stats.
Demanding
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 9, 2014
Demanding. Older, more established staff can be abusive. Management though will help you learn the tasks.
working time is so flexible
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), calgary ABJune 30, 2014
you can travel all over Calgary and outside in this type of work.
It's a good temporary job, keep it while looking for other work
Inventory clerk (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJune 24, 2014
Pros: travel pay
Cons: everything else
typical day, 50% of the time on your knees, if you're going to work here buy a set of knee pads (you'll thank me for this one). Your entire day is incredibly mundane, mashing buttons on a big black hand held machine that I guarantee will hurt your wrist in the first couple hours.
Flexible Hours
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 17, 2014
Sporadic job hours, you let them know your availability and you get hours that work for you
Travel a lot and meet new people
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 2, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: low pay, long travel, un-flexible manager
WIS is a fun stress free job with lots of traveling.Count stock in our customers stores and warehouses and work in diferent location every day.
Temporary job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 20, 2014
Temprorary job that give you opportunity travel and meet nice people.
Waste of time
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMay 8, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: not getting nearly enough hours, management playing favorites
At WIS, you could be a hard worker and be loyal & dedicated and that still will not be enough. Those that pull no-shows, or "blowing a shift" as they call it, will get lots of hours while you get stuck with little to no hours at all.

Sure, they may be fast at times, but what good is that if they are unreliable.

Then there's the incredibly long shifts – more... and not having adequate time off between shifts. Of course, if you mess up at the next count after not having enough sleep, you get yelled at and possibly written up or "kicked off the floor".

Road trips really suck because you end up spending money you normally wouldn't on overpriced takeout. You will ONLY get a meal allowance if you spend more than one day at a hotel.

Don't waste your time working here, unless you are just doing it to supplement your income. – less
Great for students
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 11, 2014
You get to work at different stores and take inventory. I learned a lot about products offered at different stores and how to take proper inventory. The management is great and most of the staff is friendly and hard working. The hardest part of the job is making sure you get your quota.
Worst job ever
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything else
They treat you like robots, not allow to talk,not allow to go to washroom,not allow to do anything, all they wipe you to do is never stop counting, I feel like a slave in a coal mine.

Plus, zero advance opportunities especially in Winnipeg, 3 annoying manager+ an total jerk area manager, they have been work there like 20 years, never move, you will – more... never get a chance to be promoted – less
not bad for a part time job
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 2, 2014
must be an early riser for this company.
a lot of travelling. some co-workers are overwhelming.
Productive, friendly co-workers.
Part time - Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: travel time is counted in our per hour salary.
Cons: long and short hours
In WIS International all the employees are very friendly and the management is good, I learned more about encoding and counting numbers fast. the hardest part is when our location is long distance we need to leave saskatoon very early. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we work together and helping each other.
All fun are here
Need to be Fast
Flexible Schedule
Joke Job!
Inventory Person (Former Employee), Moncton NBFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: they picked u up at home for out of town
Cons: lack of communication, everything is done by e-mail, never respond to voice mail
Was hired to for WIS Never got the change to work here as they e-mail your schedule. In December 2013 My internet was down so I called WIS and of course voice mail.. They never responded to my call.. I was to work on a Sunday(Had no idea cause of internet) and apparently they came to pick me up. I was up @ 7am they said there were at my house @6:30 – more... Nope they weren't.. They said they called me nope. When my internet was up and running they said they e-mailed me my new schedule and they didn't I would sent e-mails they never would respond I have have a notification that lets me know they looked at it when I called and did talk to some one they denied everything I came in with proof and they were speechless. If you want to work here Good Luck.. I know people that have worked here and they had nothing nice to say... They failed to tell you if your working in town you need to have your own transportation Good luck if you have to be at a store at 6am when there are no buses EXPENSIVE Cab ride When going out of town they pick you up but if your not ready when they arrive at your house they give you 5 minutes and then leave and your docked a days pay and they write you up – less
poor company standards and management
counter (Current Employee), edmonton abFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: read above
no paid breaks..even 15min breaks...no ot paid accurately..travel time not paid for fully...

1 2 3 4 5

About WIS International

WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of – Read more

WIS International Photos