WIS International Employee Review

View all WIS International reviews

Productive and get to meet many new people
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA10 June 2013
When I show up to work I had to be prepared to count and making sure i payed close attention to all items I was counting. My managers were helpful and I got to meet a lot of new co workers. There were really know hard parts for the job, as long as you counted right there shouldn't have been a problem. I enjoyed working with new different people.

Other WIS International Employee Reviews

No appreciation of their workers
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON6 January 2018
Fellow employees are great, hours can be questionable especially if you have rubbed management the wrong way, they will just cut your hours, no warning. They do not like giving raises unless you are new and they are trying to lull you into a false sense of security. There is little concern for employee safety, even in a blinding snow storm with closed roads you are expected to make it. If you hurt yourself while working and make a WSIB claim they are uncooperative and will lie to their benefit. The job itself is manageable if you dont mind travel and spotty hours sometimes but there is definitely no appreciation of their employees.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Spotty hours and terrible management
Straight forward work
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON3 January 2018
Traveling constantly was alright at times. Management needs to have a better attitude towards people and certain jobs. Work hours unsteady. Would work again for WIS International but don't want to be stuck with it for 15 years. Rating 6/10

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7