Your can-do attitude is infectious, and you achieve top sales results through your expert relationship building skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SUCCESS
Competitive Compensation. Base wage + commissions + incentives. (Shhh…don’t tell our competition, our reps earn $15+/hour).
- Sales Promotions. Do you love winning? We love you winning. Home theatre systems, Vacations, Gift Cards, Cool Devices…
- Affordable Technology. Great discounts on the latest gadgets, accessories and more.
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits. Services covered include massage therapy, prescription drugs, and out of country travel insurance.
- Amazing Discounts on your Rogers/FIDO mobile account. Spend less $$$ keeping in touch.
- Opportunities for Career Development. We strongly believe in promoting from within. We provide opportunities for advancement as well as opportunities for team members to become Subject Matter Experts. Have a great idea? We want to hear it.
- Provide exceptional customer service, and ensures that all corporate and brand standards are followed
- Drive top line sales within the store: strive to meet or exceed sales quotas and store objectives
- Completing training and upgrade knowledge regularly
- Stay current on product knowledge and promotional information
- Sales and support for new and existing customers alike
- Participating in special sales events and promotions/projects
- Troubleshoots customer care issues and provides solutions by working with key Wireless Express and Rogers/FIDO contacts
- Processing sales transactions, and balancing daily sales
- Handling cash and high value products
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A valid First Aid Certificate: Emergency First Aid with CPR level A or B is required
- A satisfactory CPIC (Canadian Police Information Centre) records check is required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years in a customer service role
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Resumes will be accepted e-mail. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF STORE LOCATIONS, VISIT: