Wireless Etc Employee Reviews

Good but not amazing
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK27 February 2016
So this should actually be WoW! Mobile Boutique

That said, sales are sales and I enjoyed myself for the most part. The manager was new but he can be excused some of his missteps because there was no training and he had no experience. Everyone needs to start somewhere, and he shouldn't have been thrown in without training.

The location was slower than I liked but it was a nice place while I remained.

Once the manager is better I might suggest people try it at least as an entry level sales environment
Pros
I'm good with people so my sales were high
Cons
commison base wasn't as good as previous sales jobs, and the manager was inexperienced with people
Fun but upper Management were not helpful
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fredericton2 June 2014
Overall when I worked for this company it was good. Friendly team and the warehouse environment is good. However I must say that the upper Management team did not care enough about their staff. It is a highly competitive sales environment so the main focus is on sales. Moving up in the company is not easy and great talents tend to be overlooked by sales volume. Overall good, but not a life option.
Pros
Friendly team, good pay and the schedule isn't bad
Cons
Upper Management doesn't care enough about employees
Challenging Industry
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, Ontario, Canada10 March 2014
A typical day at work is challenging in the sense that the stream of information changes daily and hourly sometimes. The cost of goods is market driven and so being on top of the information flow is key and delivering this information to my staff is fundamental to their ability to sell the products. It is my responsibility along with my staff to keep a clean and organized work environment.
We all have sales quotas that are to be met on a daily basis as well as monthly quotas are to be acheived.
Good Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 April 2013
Overall I had a great experience working here. I learned a lot about myself including he fact that I can work well alone but shine in a team environment. I was always helping out my co workers and every customer I came into contact with. I wish the schedule was a little more flexible to suit my extra curricular activities and personal life affairs but sacrifices were met. I found that less attention was given by levels up upper management and many positive things I've done for the overall upkeep and efficiency of the company was overlooked or not taken into consideration. Apart from that it was a great time I enjoye myself.
Pros
work environment
Cons
work schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wireless Etc. Our community is ready to answer.