Wireless Etc Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun but upper Management were not helpful
Sales (Former Employee) –  FrederictonJune 2, 2014
Overall when I worked for this company it was good. Friendly team and the warehouse environment is good. However I must say that the upper Management team did not care enough about their staff. It is a highly competitive sales environment so the main focus is on sales. Moving up in the company is not easy and great talents tend to be overlooked by sales volume. Overall good, but not a life option.
Pros
friendly team, good pay and the schedule isn't bad
Cons
upper management doesn't care enough about employees
Challenging Industry
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, Ontario, CanadaMarch 10, 2014
A typical day at work is challenging in the sense that the stream of information changes daily and hourly sometimes. The cost of goods is market driven and so being on top of the information flow is key and delivering this information to my staff is fundamental to their ability to sell the products. It is my responsibility along with my staff to keep a clean and organized work environment.
We all have sales quotas that are to be met on a daily basis as well as monthly quotas are to be acheived.
Good Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 17, 2013
Overall I had a great experience working here. I learned a lot about myself including he fact that I can work well alone but shine in a team environment. I was always helping out my co workers and every customer I came into contact with. I wish the schedule was a little more flexible to suit my extra curricular activities and personal life affairs but sacrifices were met. I found that less attention was given by levels up upper management and many positive things I've done for the overall upkeep and efficiency of the company was overlooked or not taken into consideration. Apart from that it was a great time I enjoye myself.
Pros
work environment
Cons
work schedule

2.7