Wired Messenger is looking to fill an immediate vacancy for a Digital Project Manager. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity then please note that "Digital" experience is a must. This role will lead interactive projects including new implementations and ongoing operations and will also take part in corporate technology planning and development projects.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Project management of multi-channel digital marketing programs. Key player in definition, cost estimation and management of project scope
- Manage project plans and deliverables including client, internal (creative, copy and technology), and third party/freelancer resources
- Manage project budgets, variances, and internal reporting and issue resolution, contributing to plans for addressing variances and internal reporting needs
- Manage definition and delivery of project tracking and client reporting as appropriate for all levels of internal and client stakeholders
- Review and sign-off against all project deliverables prior to providing to client
- Manage escalations with internal teams and directly with the client
- Ensure accurate gathering of technical requirements
- Assist account management staff with scope management
- Interface with subject matter experts in tech, strategy, analytics and reporting to collaborate and communicate on the requirements, timing and solution delivery
- Effectively communicate with the account teams, clients, technology implementation team and vendors to manage interactive projects from inception to delivery
- Access requirements and constraints to; assist in the design of potential solution(s) and note potential risks/pitfalls
- Assist in statement of work and proposal generation
- Gathering and documenting requirements for interactive projects.
- Leading requirements gathering
- Generation of functional and non-functional requirements documentation
- Leading project team status meetings
- Generation of MS Project plans, issues logs, task assignment lists
- Project managing web development projects, permission email projects, web content updates, email campaign deployment
- Experience in Project control, communication, and resource management
- Experience working with external contractors as well as internal resources
- Manage quality through a consistent, planned, and regimented Quality Assurance practice
Skills and Experience:
- Strong PM with experience working within a digital agency. You bring a technical background to this role.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Project Manager. You bring very strong methodology and communication skills to this role
- 3+ years recent experience with Interactive Marketing solutions including web and email marketing solutions, SEO, SEM.
- 3+ years of managing Interactive implementation team
- 4+ years of combined project experience on projects that included aspects of: database design; website software development; quality assurance; technical operations
- Basic understanding of databases, Internet technologies (http(s), e-mail, html, css)
- Understanding of components required to develop a interactive marketing solution including Email Marketing, Web content management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Information Architecture
- Experience with Web Analytics (website tagging for web campaign tracking and reporting purposes and Generating reports with web analytics systems
- Experience with Email Analytics (Understanding of email statistics and generating reports from email marketing tool)
- Proficient in MS Project and Visio (or other wire framing tool)
- Experience in Easy Projects or other project collaboration web portal
- College or University undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Technology Studies or Business Administration (or equivalent)
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you could be the next PM for Wired Messenger then please email us and you will be directed with further information regarding our recruitment process.