Winroc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), calgaryJanuary 28, 2014
A cup of coffee to get you going.
Invoices to sort, get them approved and post in Trend SX enterprise software I received training for. My trainer was amazing and I was entrusted with the task to train a new A/P personnel.
Talking about my co-workers, whoa an absolutely amazing group of people from diverse cultural background. Ask me what I love about Winroc? that's just one of it. There is a level of respect and trust which just warms my heart. The manager is awesome and very generous with appreciation.
Winroc is indeed a great company to work for.
labor intensive job with good benefits and mediocure pay
Driver\Labourer (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKSeptember 9, 2015
this was a fairly physical job involving lots of heavy lifting both up and down stairs. The management here was a quite fare in there disciplinary actions, and allowed plenty of room for growing within the company, whether it be knowledge or safety certification. The co workers are definitely the best part of the job. The worse part was would have been the pay, not nearly enough to support a family especially when it is that labor intensive
Temporary
Receptionist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 15, 2012
• Effective completed data entry tasks while averaging 64 words per minute
• Answered front desk phone courteously and professionally
• Managed photocopying and coordinated mail
• Filed documents into correct folders and created digital archives
• Ordered office supplies and maintained record of inventory
• Greeted visitors and directed them to the appropriate person or staff member
• Maintained a clean front desk, kitchen and work area for staff and visitors
Good Job experience and personal advancement
Supply & Apply Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 16, 2014
Pros: benefits and location
Cons: negative culture at times
I enjoyed my time at Winroc, I was able to learn a lot and gain priceless knowledge for my career. There were many people that helped mentor me and learn the industry. It is now time for me to pursue new challenges in a new and exciting direction.

Winston Roque
Flexible work hours and good benefits
Swampper, working on trucks doing deliverers (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: 30min. lunch break when ever you want, flexible hours, good benefits
Good fun environment with exceptional safety training. O/T if you want, the managers are flexible with time and the co-workers are helpful and nice. Working under pressure and very fast paced at times. Very rewarding in the end if you but the time and energy into every job.
The people are nice until you turn around
Swamper (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 22, 2015
Pros: paid while traveling to and from sites.also really good workout
Cons: get ready to work !!
Shipping supervisor and the yard supervisor are good bosses, but everyone else especially the safety guy will stab you in the back so thy can be next in line for praise.
Nothing Special or fun for workers
General Labor, Truck Driver (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 11, 2012
Winroc doesn't take care of their employees. Branch managers are very mean, but I still survived and learnt a lot of things in construction and delivering construction material.
physically demanding
Driver (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 27, 2014
during my time with winroc I have met some great co workers with in the construction field. the job was very physically demanding.