Winroc

Winroc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Job experience and personal advancement
Supply & Apply Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 16, 2014
Pros: benefits and location
Cons: negative culture at times
I enjoyed my time at Winroc, I was able to learn a lot and gain priceless knowledge for my career. There were many people that helped mentor me and learn the industry. It is now time for me to pursue new challenges in a new and exciting direction.

Winston Roque
A great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), calgaryJanuary 28, 2014
A cup of coffee to get you going.
Invoices to sort, get them approved and post in Trend SX enterprise software I received training for. My trainer was amazing and I was entrusted with the task to train a new A/P personnel.
Talking about my co-workers, whoa an absolutely amazing group of people from diverse cultural background. Ask me what I love about – more... Winroc? that's just one of it. There is a level of respect and trust which just warms my heart. The manager is awesome and very generous with appreciation.
Winroc is indeed a great company to work for. – less
Flexible work hours and good benefits
Swampper, working on trucks doing deliverers (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: 30min. lunch break when ever you want, flexible hours, good benefits
Good fun environment with exceptional safety training. O/T if you want, the managers are flexible with time and the co-workers are helpful and nice. Working under pressure and very fast paced at times. Very rewarding in the end if you but the time and energy into every job.
Temporary
Receptionist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 15, 2012
• Effective completed data entry tasks while averaging 64 words per minute
• Answered front desk phone courteously and professionally
• Managed photocopying and coordinated mail
• Filed documents into correct folders and created digital archives
• Ordered office supplies and maintained record of inventory
• Greeted visitors and directed them to the – more... appropriate person or staff member
• Maintained a clean front desk, kitchen and work area for staff and visitors – less
Nothing Special or fun for workers
General Labor, Truck Driver (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 11, 2012
Winroc doesn't take care of their employees. Branch managers are very mean, but I still survived and learnt a lot of things in construction and delivering construction material.
Very fun job
Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 18, 2014
It was a very fun place to work and other co-workers were amazing
drywall,tile roof stocker and equipment operator
Drywal stocker (Former Employee), prescott valley arizonaNovember 26, 2013
Load 18 wheelers with drywall, use equipment such as talidine, boom truck, pettybones, to unload and stock drywall or tile roofs into or on houses or commercial buildings. I got along great with my co-workers, we always worked as a team.
chanllenged
Customer Service Sales/ (Current Employee), Tukwila WaSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: i loved what i did.
I came in at a diffucult time with the company. I learned a new product line. I learned how to do inside sales.
good mix of personal and professional
Professional Truck Driver/stocker (Former Employee), Dewey, AZAugust 5, 2013
Pros: plenty of overtime, good paychecks, awesome co workers
Cons: 70+ hours a week, hand packing drywall up stairs and in inclement weather.
My duties were to operate class A and B commercial vehicles to deliver drywall and drywall related products to the residential and commercial construction industry. there's a lot of heavy lifting involved in this job. we worked in teams and had to stock products inside of customers buildings. it is a decent company, my problem is the manager I had didn't – more... have sufficient knowledge in DOT rules and regulations. multiple times myself and other drivers tried to show him the FMCSR book with regulations but he never paid attention to it. overall it's a great company, they just need to get their stuff together on the DOT side of operations – less
stock drywall
Driver/ Stocker (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 24, 2013
Co workers not to great. Boss has favorites. So wasn't able to make enough money.