WINNIPEG SCHOOL DIVISION

WINNIPEG SCHOOL DIVISION Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Freedom and independence gives employees confidence to excell.
Teacher (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 29, 2013
It was a friendly easy-going atmosphere. Typically after school hours
I learned how much productivity can come out of freedom and independence given by management. Co-workers are diverse, and all seem to be working for a common purpose, the children. The hardest part of the job is, like camp, leaving the students when the program term ends. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job is the chance to be a kid again by interacting with the children on their level and doing things they like to do while teaching them some other skills and values indirectly. – less
Fun, great variety and good co-workers
Educational Assistant (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 15, 2013
Pros: travel, pd days
Cons: can't think of any
With the jobs there was really no typical day, always something new and challenging.
The learning aspect of the jobs were most enjoyable.
Every management was different and again a positive learning experience.
Winnipeg school division believes in diversity,All kinds of kids are respected and welcome to be a part of the school,kids need a motivation and love.
Student Teacher (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: winnipeg school division is a helpful division, they provide free lunches and help to kids accorging to their needs.
Cons: sometime its hard for us to complete the syllabus, as their are lot of other activities to be done accordingly, to provide the children to all rounder.
Childern need love and encouragement for their future success and growth,proper guidance for kids will be very helpful to make a decision.
fun, comfortable
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2013
teachers are friendly, nice and helpful, we help guide children at the fieltrip
Productive and good learning place
CSI instructor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 24, 2013
I always found myself involved with students. I learned to be more welcoming, knowledgeable and available to my students. My most enjoyable part when a student showed her learning by doing an experiment.
It's a great place to work
Benefits Clerk (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 30, 2013
Pros: good pay, great people
Winnipeg School Division is a great place to work. The management and staff are all great people to work with.
Organized
General Labourer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJuly 14, 2012
Pros: steel toed boots
Cons: summer only.
Shovelling dirt around to prepare for new grass in a field. I learned strong team work skills. The hardest part of the job was being outside in the heat all day long. I enjoyed having access to the inside of the schools for lunch breaks to cool off.
Work Place
Substitute Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), WinnipegMay 10, 2012
Pros: teacher assistant
Cons: 30
The staff nice. But to long as substitute. The children where nice.
Good work environment
Clerk I, ClerkII/Educational Assistant Substitute (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MB, CanadaMarch 27, 2012
Pros: respectful employer
Cons: can not think of any
Enjoyable place to work at. Employers are kind and considerate. Breaks are considered important. A very positive place to work at. Piers are respectful, really practice respectful workplace. Chance for advancement is good. Education is considered important, will help to achieve it.

About WINNIPEG SCHOOL DIVISION

The Winnipeg School Division is located in Winnipeg, the capital city of Manitoba, Canada and is the heart of the City's most – Read more