WINNIPEG FREE PRESS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Circulation District Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 9, 2015
It was many years ago that I worked there so I don't know for sure weather it is still fun although I hear that it is still very productive.
Fast paced days, good food, professional
Telesales and customer service rep (Current Employee), WinnipegAugust 23, 2015
A typical Winnipeg Free Press day starts with the computer where 4-5 different windows are waiting with tons of work. My job was to provide customer service and I did serve them in every possible way which includes providing support over the phone, answering their questions, put vacation stop, resend missing paper, transfer the newspaper to a different location, send today's paper tomorrow, tell them about how our promotions work, call-backs, e-mail answering, etc. We used to use different software and webpages to provide support to our customers. A very fast paced workplace with a very little time to think about something else. But there were enough break-times to enjoy the food and daily newspaper at the Free Press Cafeteria.
fairly relaxed work environment.
Delivery person (Current Employee), Stonewall, MBJune 9, 2013
Pros: short hours
Cons: low wadges
Delivering papers door to door on my own. I learned time management skills from this job. Hardest part of the job is getting up early in the morning, The most enjoyable part is hearing how people appreciate my diligence.
A well rounded environment.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: incentives rewarded with a gift card etc
Cons: co-workers not dealt with equal treatment
multi-tasking
customer service
high quality
team oriented
customers that did not meet our deadlines
customer service, knowing all detailed work in the different areas of the classified department