WINNIPEG FREE PRESS Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced days, good food, professional
Telesales and customer service rep (Current Employee), WinnipegAugust 23, 2015
A typical Winnipeg Free Press day starts with the computer where 4-5 different windows are waiting with tons of work. My job was to provide customer service and I did serve them in every possible way which includes providing support over the phone, answering their questions, put vacation stop, resend missing paper, transfer the newspaper to a different location, send today's paper tomorrow, tell them about how our promotions work, call-backs, e-mail answering, etc. We used to use different software and webpages to provide support to our customers. A very fast paced workplace with a very little time to think about something else. But there were enough break-times to enjoy the food and daily newspaper at the Free Press Cafeteria.
Wfp
Digital Advertising Executive (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 28, 2016
Pros: Free tickets
Cons: Bad Management
Great people but public company that only see employees as numbers.

Bad Management. Terrible at adjusting to the times. Bad communications between Digital and Advertising departments.
Productive and fun
Circulation District Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 9, 2015
It was many years ago that I worked there so I don't know for sure weather it is still fun although I hear that it is still very productive.
fairly relaxed work environment.
Delivery person (Current Employee), Stonewall, MBJune 9, 2013
Pros: short hours
Cons: low wadges
Delivering papers door to door on my own. I learned time management skills from this job. Hardest part of the job is getting up early in the morning, The most enjoyable part is hearing how people appreciate my diligence.
A well rounded environment.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: incentives rewarded with a gift card etc
Cons: co-workers not dealt with equal treatment
multi-tasking
customer service
high quality
team oriented
customers that did not meet our deadlines
customer service, knowing all detailed work in the different areas of the classified department