JOB TITLE: Manager, Commercial Services
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Business Development
CLOSING DATE: March 1st, 2013
- Primary focus is to promote commercial activities aimed at enhancing revenues at all outlets through sound business partnerships.
- Will oversee all existing and new commercial agreements, negotiate revenue leases, as well as maintain and nurture relationships with all tenants on the airport campus.
- Work closely with the Product Development & Customer Experience team in order to increase sales while providing a superior airport experience
- Formulate initiatives and produce business cases which are in-line with the WAA’s business plan and overall strategy for revenue diversification and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Provide guidance to direct reports
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 10 years sales experience, preferably with commercial retailers and corporations.
- Airport experience will be considered an asset
- A driven self-starter with exceptional communication - both oral and written
- Must be capable of organizing and scheduling; attention to detail is very important.
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize workload to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and sales in a Business to Business and a Business to Customer environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programs
WAA may consider an applicant with demonstrated abilities and experience in lieu of a requirement.
Condition of employment is the ability to obtain and maintain an Airport
Restricted Area Identification Card.
Send your resume and cover-letter in confidence to:
Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
249 -2000 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg Manitoba, R3H 1C2
Fax: (204) 987-9105
We thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago