JOB TITLE: Contracts, Purchasing Officer
REPORTS TO: Director Finance & Administration
CLOSING DATE: February 22, 2013
- Provide procurement services for the requisition of products and services of both
stocked and non-stocked items while ensuring fiscal responsibility and best pricing
practices are followed by all budget holders.
- Provide contract services for minor works / professional services as well as capital
projects, ensuring that documentation and insurance regulations are followed for the
protection of WAA and her subsidiaries.
- This position is the keeper of all historical contract and purchasing documents
including insurance certificates, bonds, and any other regulatory documentation.
- Supervise purchasing and stores direct reports
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Purchasing and Project Management
- Minimum of five years related experience
- PMAC designation
- Project Management designation
- Exceptional communication - both oral and written
- Must be capable of organizing and scheduling; attention to detail is very important.
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize workload to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Windows XP and MS Office 2010 - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience using MS Dynamics will be considered an asset
WAA may consider an applicant with demonstrated abilities and experience in lieu of a requirement.
Condition of employment is the ability to obtain and maintain an Airport
Restricted Area Identification Card.
Send your resume and cover-letter in confidence to:
Mail: Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
249 -2000 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg Manitoba, R3H 1C2
Fax: (204) 987-9105
We thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.