Winmar Employee Review

A lot of perks to the job and was a good team to work with
Cleaner/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB11 July 2017
I enjoyed working with Winmar and cleaning homes and got along with everyone. Worked in a team environment and liked to keep active at work. I liked that I got picked up at home to be taken to the job meetup every morning and had 2 hours of overtime everyday with good pay. Got first views of the damage to the homes and even in my neighbourhood that I had lost due to the fire in Fort McMurray. Helped a lot of people have a safe environment before entering back in their homes. It was a fun job but too bad it was only temporary.
Pros
Take home items of write offs
Cons
Temporary work

Other Winmar Employee Reviews

Was unorganized
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon18 December 2017
Wasn't employed for long. They paid for some training and courses that were needed for the job but seemed unorganized and inconsistent in it's business and industry.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Employees spouses working there as well.
beware
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON30 November 2017
Leadership was lacking in the sense of time management, appreciation for workers, and customer service. Although I did enjoy helping people I was often overworked with no overtime pay (time and a half) and under appreciated as well as lacking respect for the employees . The supply your own tools policy was tough on a 13$/Hour pay-check with no benefits and i would never have the tools needed for the job. Overall working at Winmar, I felt they had no respect and a hard time keeping their workers busy and management was sub-par.
Pros
learning many different trades ect.
Cons
no respect, no overtime pay (time and a half), no benefits, negative atmosphere.