Wing Kei Care Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A harmony place to work for
Admin Assistant - Events (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 June 2016
I learnt a lot in the previous job especially in a charitable organization. There were very good co-workers like a big family. I did not find any hardship in the job but really enjoy that I can fully utilized my office skill there.
Pros
Cheap lunch, massage chairs
Cons
not flexible, Chinese style
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2015
Working in Wing Kei Care Centre, widened my horizon and gave me the opportuniy to use and refine my skills. They have a good management, co-workers are very friendly, supportive and a team player. The hardest part of my work is to see someone die. The most enjoyable part of my work is helping people, knowing that I am making a difference in the lives of the residents.
Pros
occasionally with free lunch
The company is good but the position I want to apply is not available.
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 September 2012
My job as an Health Care Aide in the community is very exciting, meeting people of different background, dealing everyday life with clients, and helping them get through their day despite their pains and difficulties. Making sure clients are safe, comfortable and their needs are met.
The challenging part is the driving from house to house given a certain time to do the task and time of travelling.
I get along well with my co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wing Kei Care Centre. Our community is ready to answer.

Wing Kei Care Centre Reviews by Location