Windsor Women Working With Immigrant Women Employee Reviews in Canada

Review of current work
LINC Instructor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 10, 2015
A typical day at work comprises of working with people who are new to Canada. My goal is to help them integrate into Canadian society and start their new lives by helping the clients work on their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
an eye opener
Technical Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  windsor, ONApril 24, 2014
being exposed to different cultures is amazing especially when you get the chance to help other people who realy need help.

enjoyed it very much and felt like doing good to the community
Lacks team environment
EMPOLYMENT COUNSELLOR and JOB DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONOctober 28, 2013
This is a very hostile environment. Management lacks positive leadership skills at all levels of the organization.
A Progressive Workplace
Social Work Intern (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONApril 18, 2013
This organization has many innovative ideas on how to assist immigrant youth and I was happy to contribute to a progressive work environment
I was supervising an MSW graduate student from the University of Windsor who was doing her internship withi the organization. I also counselled.
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario, CanadaMarch 3, 2013
I worked with this organization because I was interested helping immigrants as well as people with difficult situations in finding housing, placement of their children in school or having problems with their case workers from the city council. During my work I learned to be on the alert and open to help clients. I worked successfully with co-workers. The hardest part of my job was when dealing with a client who has language problems. I enjoyed working and helping people especially those involving counseling.

4.2