Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Review

View all Windsor Regional Hospital reviews

Productive and friendly workplace
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 January 2013
A typical day at windsor regional hospital pharmacy:
High responsibility, fast-paced, repetitive, precision, organized,accuracy, strong memory skills, clear verbal communication, adaptation to frequent change.

I learned: how to adjust to ever-changing events, broad range of personalities and how to make crucial decision making.

My co-workers: many different personalities/work ethics

Hardest part of the job: seeing patients first hand in distress/critical care/specialized mental health

Most enjoyable part of the job: able to leave the workday knowing i have done my very best and ready to takle the next days events

Other Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Fast paced yet extremely rewarding place of employment.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Windsor ON12 October 2017
Working at Met was my first job as an RN. It was an extremely rewarding job as I enjoyed working with oncology patients and their families. I have learned life long skills at this place of employment that I will carry throughout my entire nursing career.
Pros
Rewarding
productive and friendly with jim
Clinical Experience (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 October 2017
I wa sin WRH as a clinical student. The work environment was friendly and my clinical instructors were very co-operative. I had hands on training in microbiology, chemistry, hematology, blood banking and histology. I was also trained in phlebotomy.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons