Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Review

View all Windsor Regional Hospital reviews

Enjoyable Environment
Volunteer in the pediatric department (Current Employee) –  Windsor,ON14 January 2013
A typical day volunteering at the hospital consisted of me going to all of the patients rooms and seeing if they needed anything. This could be from needing a movie to watch or just need someone to spend time with them. My favourite part was seeing how happy some of the children are. The hardest part was seeing how sick some of the children were, and how sometimes they didn't really have family coming to visit them.

Other Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

summer student supervisor
summer student supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 February 2018
I learnt a lot in this position of summer student supervisor. I had an opportunity to see the management side of this position. part of my duty was to manage tasks for the housekeeping department with people with different temperaments and requirements, it was challenging but a great learning experience
Fast paced yet extremely rewarding place of employment.
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Windsor ON12 October 2017
Working at Met was my first job as an RN. It was an extremely rewarding job as I enjoyed working with oncology patients and their families. I have learned life long skills at this place of employment that I will carry throughout my entire nursing career.
Pros
Rewarding