Warehouse Shipper/Receiver (Ladner)
Windset Farms is one of North America's leading producers and distributors of greenhouse grown vegetables. At our operations in Delta we grow, grade, and distribute vegetables worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our warehouse team in the role of Warehouse Shipper/Receiver. The shift we are currently hiring for is rotating and hours will vary, however you must be available from 6:00 AM Monday through Saturday, with Sunday and another day off mid-week.
* Preference given to those who have experience operating a Stand-up, double-deep, reach truck.*
General duties of the Warehouse Shipper/Receiver role include:
- Loading and unloading pallets of product
- Building partial pallets of product
- Inventory management through the use of RF scanners
- Order picking and staging for customers
- Quality control through inspections
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle as our location in Ladner BC is not accessible by public transport
- Certification and a minimum of 1 year experience on the Sit Down Counter Balance, the Raymond Reach, and the Ride-along Electric Pallet Jack
- Previous experience working in a very busy warehouse environment
- Flexibility to work various shifts Monday through Saturday.
- Strong interpersonal skills and maturity as the role requires contact with a very diverse group
- Self initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Drive to build their capacity and move-up within the department and the company.
-Experience within the food industry is not mandatory, but is a HUGE plus.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please send us a copy of your resume and cover-letter.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their submissions. We will be contacting those candidates who qualify to move forward in the recruiting process.