We are currently looking for a highly motivated Systems Administrator to join our Team (full-time, permanent) in Concord. Company offers a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge your technical aptitude.
- Promote company's website on Google search.
- Building web pages for Russian-Jewish community.
- Conduct daily operations check routines and completion backups for server environments across all Data Centers and corporate infrastructure.
- Design and implement the network infrastructure to support our customer applications and our corporate infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor the capacity and performance of the company’s IT resources, servers, disk storage, redundant network and server systems.
- Contribute to the tactical planning and direction for network and server hardware and overall improvement of all service deliveries that capitalize on efficiencies including installation standards and configurations.
- Act in a consultative role for client integration initiatives and provides recommendation for hardware and peripherals.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements, upgrades, and/or purchases
- Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and problem management.
- Other IT related duties as required.
Requirements: minimum of 2-3 years experience as a System Administrator, College degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, data management experience, strong Microsoft Server administration, experience with Google tools, experience in Web site development, strong customer and team focus, fluency in Russian, Hebrew as asset.
Starting salary: $25.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Indeed - 24 months ago