WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Manager on duty (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 November 2015
Great place to work for a part time student. Young dynamic sales team. Very fast paced environment. Have to be good with handling objections
It is alright but it is not great
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  1450 Clark Ave W, Thornhill, ON L4J 7R4, CANADA23 October 2015
It is a standing job so there's a lot of that because we don't really get chairs. The pay is minimum wage so for anyone with certifications and backgrounds you may wanna consider something else. Good for anyone trying to build customer service experience and learn to deal with difficult customers. The overall team is different based on location I personally found mine to be quite rude and vulgar towards customers and other staff. There were also problems with the payroll setup and a lot of wireless issues that need to be sorted out at higher levels. I can tell not everyone is putting in 100% of the effort.
Pros
sale comissions, free cellphone line, subsity on cellphones, slow paced environment
Cons
tireing, staff is not polite, bad management, faulty systems, poor co-ordiation, lack of respect, too carefree
Employee Review
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON14 October 2015
A typical day at work consists of delegating sales quotas and productivity reports to sales representatives. Learning payroll, deposit system, and managements duties. Working as a sales manager for five locations, working directly with the CEO collaborating on sales and the future of the business. The interaction between employees and customers would be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Customer interactionn
Cons
60 to 70 hours a week
Fun place with great people
TEAM LEAD & ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 October 2015
Amazing place to work at!
Great employees, management is very considerate. A lot of advancement opportunities if you show that you want to grow with the company. I started as a sales rep, moved up to asst manager.
Na
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 October 2015
This was also another great job to have, the other coworkers were great to be around and the management was awesome. The customers were also fun to handle.
Productive and nice platform to improve communication skills
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON30 September 2015
It involves a lot of communication skills and inter personal relationship development with customers. Requires to have sound knowledge about selling and marketing of phones.
Pros
flexibility of working hours
Cons
sometimes hectic
Fun part of contracting Challenges presented to you everyday,
Sr. Unix/Storage Admin (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2015
getting approval in time is rare. working with co - worker is always fun as you learn and teach more skills with them and to them. clear your concepts.
working with difficult personality manager and co -worker and have to tell them politely how we can accomplish this thing without getting our of track.
Pros
fun and learn
Cons
disappinting your values to co. get zero if not rightly use.
Exciting
Senior Electronics Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON17 September 2015
A lot of customer interaction which keeps the entire day exciting. Very flexible working hours during the weekdays and weekends.
wind retail
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2015
its the fun place to work but there is alot of disorganization it is a new company so they are learning the ropes but the pay is better then most
Great People--No Growth
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto8 September 2015
Small company trying to run like a big company. Most of the people are great to work with and are dedicated to the company, especially those that have been there for the long haul. Hardest part is having to be connected 24/7.
Pros
Great people
Cons
horrible bosses, no growth
good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  brampton, ON6 September 2015
I have just worked here for four months. I had totally different experience from subway and have learned more things from wind. I had worked on RQ4.
Greeter (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2015
Staff was great, very goal oriented and welcoming. I enjoyed coming into work everyday, greeting people and talking to them about new promotions and trying to understand what they wanted from the company. I enjoyed my time there very much.
Pros
Amazing place to work
Cons
Seasonal
Motivating workplace
Sales Representative & Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ottawa17 August 2015
I have benefited from this customer-facing position a lot. The daily work is not only full of routines but also challenges. I have learnt how to do daily inventory check, to deal with various customers and diverse needs from them, to offer great customer experience and to extend our monthly sales targets. I enjoyed working with my lovely co-workers and managers because we were always encouraging and helping each other as much as we could.
the most enjoyable job
retail; manager (Current Employee) –  jane and finch mall10 August 2015
Was one of the store chosen for the launch of iphone at wind and we given 10 customers free iphone with the 12 months free service. Moreover, If we talk about the mystery shopping , Store targets , Inventory , customer service Our store counts as first one .
Nice workplace
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2015
Learnt a lot about the ERP processes and other necessary tools required for the operation. Supportive seniors and co-workers. Sometimes the repetitive task makes you feel dull but overall it was nice work time.
Good Entry Level Sales/Commission Career
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2015
Building a small sales team to deliver results, coaching and hiring until results are met. Growing company with early growing pains, not much room for internal growth.
Good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2015
Network is constantly improving and the plans are the most economical. I was a customer before being employed by the company and I had great experience from both sides.
it was a good place to work at
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2015
i started to work here when wind had just opened so there were couple of problems for ex: their network coverage wasnt that good so the customer would come back n complain about but i dont think there should be a problem now i have wind for almost 4 years now and i never got a problem with it. and the stuff was pretty helpfull i wouldnt mind working here again
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unstable timetable
wind
Workforce Analyst Real Time Adherence Specialist (Current Employee) –  toronto27 June 2015
management skills lacking,favoritism long hours,great location
great benifits. management can be sneaky,no advancement
Good work-life balance
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ON10 June 2015
Co-workers are amiable.Lean company, no room for slackers.
management should learn to set more motivating rewards and bench marks for employees.Hardest part of the job is every one here is irreplacable and working to capacity - so hard to cover for absent employees.
Pros
By the water
Cons
Long Commute to get to work