WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews in Canada

NA
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 5, 2015
This was also another great job to have, the other coworkers were great to be around and the management was awesome. The customers were also fun to handle.
Productive and nice platform to improve communication skills
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ONSeptember 30, 2015
It involves a lot of communication skills and inter personal relationship development with customers. Requires to have sound knowledge about selling and marketing of phones.
Pros
flexibility of working hours
Cons
sometimes hectic
Fun part of contracting Challenges presented to you everyday,
Sr. Unix/Storage Admin (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 27, 2015
getting approval in time is rare. working with co - worker is always fun as you learn and teach more skills with them and to them. clear your concepts.
working with difficult personality manager and co -worker and have to tell them politely how we can accomplish this thing without getting our of track.
Pros
fun and learn
Cons
disappinting your values to co. get zero if not rightly use.
Exciting
Senior Electronics Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONSeptember 17, 2015
A lot of customer interaction which keeps the entire day exciting. Very flexible working hours during the weekdays and weekends.
wind retail
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 10, 2015
its the fun place to work but there is alot of disorganization it is a new company so they are learning the ropes but the pay is better then most
Great People--No Growth
Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 8, 2015
Small company trying to run like a big company. Most of the people are great to work with and are dedicated to the company, especially those that have been there for the long haul. Hardest part is having to be connected 24/7.
Pros
Great people
Cons
horrible bosses, no growth
good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  brampton, ONSeptember 6, 2015
I have just worked here for four months. I had totally different experience from subway and have learned more things from wind. I had worked on RQ4.
Greeter (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONAugust 22, 2015
Staff was great, very goal oriented and welcoming. I enjoyed coming into work everyday, greeting people and talking to them about new promotions and trying to understand what they wanted from the company. I enjoyed my time there very much.
Pros
Amazing place to work
Cons
Seasonal
Motivating workplace
Sales Representative & Technical Support (Former Employee) –  OttawaAugust 17, 2015
I have benefited from this customer-facing position a lot. The daily work is not only full of routines but also challenges. I have learnt how to do daily inventory check, to deal with various customers and diverse needs from them, to offer great customer experience and to extend our monthly sales targets. I enjoyed working with my lovely co-workers and managers because we were always encouraging and helping each other as much as we could.
the most enjoyable job
retail; manager (Current Employee) –  jane and finch mallAugust 10, 2015
Was one of the store chosen for the launch of iphone at wind and we given 10 customers free iphone with the 12 months free service. Moreover, If we talk about the mystery shopping , Store targets , Inventory , customer service Our store counts as first one .
Nice workplace
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2015
Learnt a lot about the ERP processes and other necessary tools required for the operation. Supportive seniors and co-workers. Sometimes the repetitive task makes you feel dull but overall it was nice work time.
Good Entry Level Sales/Commission Career
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 14, 2015
Building a small sales team to deliver results, coaching and hiring until results are met. Growing company with early growing pains, not much room for internal growth.
Good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2015
Network is constantly improving and the plans are the most economical. I was a customer before being employed by the company and I had great experience from both sides.
it was a good place to work at
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2015
i started to work here when wind had just opened so there were couple of problems for ex: their network coverage wasnt that good so the customer would come back n complain about but i dont think there should be a problem now i have wind for almost 4 years now and i never got a problem with it. and the stuff was pretty helpfull i wouldnt mind working here again
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unstable timetable
wind
Workforce Analyst Real Time Adherence Specialist (Current Employee) –  torontoJune 27, 2015
management skills lacking,favoritism long hours,great location
great benifits. management can be sneaky,no advancement
Good work-life balance
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ONJune 10, 2015
Co-workers are amiable.Lean company, no room for slackers.
management should learn to set more motivating rewards and bench marks for employees.Hardest part of the job is every one here is irreplacable and working to capacity - so hard to cover for absent employees.
Pros
By the water
Cons
Long Commute to get to work
Good Company to work in
Software Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 3, 2015
Nice team work, and respectable coworkers.
Friendly environment, has so many cultures, not alot of native Canadian people working there (in IT).
great manager; terrible company
Full-Time Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 26, 2015
although the manager did everything they could for the staff, the company is managed by unfair people. great co-workers, great training provided by manager, but effort was never rewarded by upper management and job security was non existent. constant accusations made to reps of top performing stores.
Pros
supportive store manager
Cons
poor ownership; work politics
Productive and Fast pace work environment
Wind Specialist (Key Holder) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCMay 15, 2015
You will get lots of customer's coming in during every day for payments, after services trouble shoots on devices, as well as activating phones and inquires.
so much to learn at this place.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 19, 2015
after a while, I got involved in so many tasks including receiving loads, dealing with customers complaints, making decisions that are related to ordering and day to day tasks. the management was pretty good, they have had everything organized and under control which makes it easier forr employees to perform efficiently.