WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

zqzzzzz...
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 June 2016
the toughest part of this job is to explain customer that the coverage is pretty low as compared to other companies which gives you hard time.
Balanced WorkPlace
HelpDesk Specialist L2 (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2016
Better the Team, Better the Work, The management i was under was superb had excellent skills to let you loose in doing what your best at. Balanced workplace with a lot of opportunities to grow.
Pros
Food Parties
Cons
Schedule Issues
Associate (Former Employee) –  missi13 June 2016
Overall, learned multiple skills to help start an area of work. The experience allowed me to get an insight of the retail life
Very Productive and great workplace
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 May 2016
Great company if you love being a sales associate. Must have great customer service skills and be able to provide a customer with everything they need.
Small teams provides exposure to multi-departmental tasks
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2016
It's been a pleasure working at WIND. I have learnt a lot since i joined the company as a Sales Associate. Unfortunately since I moved up to corporate I have had 4 managers and out of the four, the third one was beneficial to my career growth but in 6 months the teams were re-shifted. Now having to start all over to build rapport with the current manager.
Pros
Social Events and WIND community/family bond
Cons
Overworked with limited career growth
Workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 May 2016
Overall Experience is good,cooperative co-workers,top management and fully enjoyable my job.Management is good we are always alert regarding all the promotions and help the customers to choose best service according to their profession.
Productive Company
o RF Performance Network Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2016
Productive Company and very good environment.

I am learning every day a new thing.

very good management.

coworkers are very good.
Pros
very good environment
fun environment
Customer Facing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2016
the work culture during working there was amazing. Very fun, laid back relaxed. created an atmosphere of easy going which allowed for great customer experience
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 April 2016
- Very helpful team environment
- Managers are very involved and helpful
- Very understanding management towards school importance and accommodations
- Customers are very interesting and tend to pass the time through their experience.
Great workplace
Wind Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 March 2016
Very relaxed environment, with great management within the dealer location I was working for. This job provides growth professionally and personally, and does not cause any sort of stress. (assuming you know what you are doing, lol). The best part about working for this company is the fact that they so heavily focus on customer satisfaction. Working in a place that cares about their customers makes you as an associate care as well. This can also be seen within the "family" like community the WIND dealer stores have. All associates were absolutely fabulous and I have come to truly have friendships with these people. The only difficult part of this job would be becoming adjusted to customer complaints. At first, it all seems overwhelming because you may not know much. I promise you though, after a couple weeks it becomes a breeze.
Pros
Great management
Cons
The uniform
Marketing in direct selling
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 February 2016
Involved in building customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after sales service. working with customers to understand their needs and recommend the best solution.
fun place to work at a mall and get to meet many customers
Sales Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bridlewood MALL,TORONTO, ON2 February 2016
You never feel the hour pass, you're always occupied by selling and making sales and closing them, you forget you missed lunch. Its worth it when you see your pay cheque.
Good start up company with questionable upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2016
Good start up company but they have issues with communication mainly from upper management. They don't know how to treat their employees and only see them as numbers.
Pros
Good benefits program
Cons
Terrible communication from support personel
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 January 2016
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Sitting all day
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate-Full Time (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2016
Management is awesome and a lot of hiring done within the company. Lots of opportunities for advancement. Definitely recommend.
Call Centre environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 December 2015
Shift work in an inbound call centre in telecommunications. The company has great benefits and this job is good for students.
Productive and easy to fast-paced
WIND Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 December 2015
I liked the hours given to me but my transportation was a little tough especially with Calgary transit. I loved the people I worked with and we had a respectful environment. The only problem that led to our team disintegrating (quitting) was due to our team lead that didn't respect us and caused us to hate working with her. She used to make up stories that makes the team look bad and tell it to our store manager who always took her side. Other than that I liked working in such an environment and Im looking for a similar job.
Pros
Good hours, friendly environment, team work and good breaks.
Cons
Team lead
Too busy and short staffed. No benefits
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC13 December 2015
If you work part time at Wind Mobile Corporate store you do not receive any work benefits. No medical and dental. You work long hours being part-time.
Pros
Didn't pay for phone plan
Cons
Short staffed. worked long hours
Wind mobile Service Specialist
Part-time Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 November 2015
Mostly interactions with current and potential Customers.
Customer service skills, and New gadget technoligies, Team play required in this field.
Pros
Service
Cons
Salary
Exciting workplace with lots of opportunities to learn
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 November 2015
I loved working at Wind. All the teammates were friendly and always helped when needed. The pay and commissions were excellent.