WIND MOBILE

WIND MOBILE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Joined as an intern learned and got familiar to lot of things.
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2014
Har a very good experience as an intern and learned lot of basics at work.
sales representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: the signals weren't as stable back then
Dealing with all kinds of customers
have to be able to switch from Chinese to English
great working experience
This was an energetic and productive work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2014
Working for Wind Mobile was very enjoyable, the team was competitive and still friendly, management was always professional and my co-workers became my friends, the hardest part about the job was the challenge of doing better all the time, the most enjoyable part of this job was learning the work and it becoming easier.
Employment
Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 26, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: little commission
Overall I believe I got a lot out of this job and position by learning new things, knowing what's going on in the wireless industry and getting to know and meet new people everyday.
Fast Paced, Interesting and Ever-changing.
Part-Time Keyholder/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 18, 2014
Pros: free phone plan
Cons: angry customers
A typical day at work had you dealing with customers of all walks of life and varying levels of technical information that can sometimes complicate things. Management is forward thinking and overall the company offers many perks. The hardest part of the job is the abuse from customers verbally, but by far more enjoyable is the look on people face with – more... their new device! – less
Excellent Communicator, Great Motivator, Outgoing Personality
Store Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 3, 2014
• Recruit, develop and retain a high-performing sales, service and technical team.
• Create a positive team environment that builds morale and personal esteem.
• Mentor, counsel, coach and support the team by encouraging them to give their best performance.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by being proactive and energetic in the work place.
 – more... Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
• Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution. – less
Sales Associate at Wind Mobile is decent.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lansdowne Mall in RichmondMay 30, 2014
Pros: skill learnt, customer relationships, service and time flexibility
Cons: short of employees and management personnels, security, commission, and long hours ( sometimes i work 10 hours a day alone)
Due to the reason of being a dealer Wind Mobile franchise store, their security is not done well. Also often work alone and see thefts.

I have gained cash handling skills, sales skills, management skills, and able to learn different phone systems and plans. I love building customer relationships and learn different tactics of approaching customers. – more... The flexibility of my hours are sometimes an issue during school, but overall is decent.

The hardest part of this job is the security of the store. There are not any security cameras and are also short of staff. Corporate Wind Mobile are required to be paid commission on sales but this dealer Wind Mobile fails to do so.

Objections from customers

Some customer would walk in inquiring about using Iphone with our network but unfortunately we do not support the frequency for Iphone. So some customers might become angry and complain to me. I would smile and keep telling them the benefits of our plans and other phones as well. Also I would consistent remind the customers that we understand and value their opinions. In this particular situation, I provided a pay to go plan for them to try out our plan for a month. If they like it, they could come back. Generally, they were happy with this suggestion. – less
Excellence
Senior Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 30, 2014
A fantastic working environment, great team work and overall the best 100 companies to work at in GTA
Fun, engaging and challenging.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Albion Mall, Toronto, ONMay 21, 2014
Pros: commission and awards on reaching the set goal for the store
Wind Mobile provided me with a platform to develop my interpersonal skills along with improving my organizational skills and listening skills. The management did a great job of keeping us informed of all the new offers and promos that were being offered to the customers well in advance. Our store had two 2 employees working together at peak timings – more... in order to be able to help everyone who walks into our store. Co-workers were very friendly and accommodating. The job is fairly easy once you figure how to interpret your customers needs, and once you are familiar with all the plans that the company offers,
The most enjoyable part of the job was the need to constantly interact with people around you, this kept us active and energetic. – less
Fast paces environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 13, 2014
Cashier, prepared food, took orders, conducted the drive thru.
Flexibility and fun in the workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 9, 2014
Pros: half hour lunch break on salary
Cons: immediate change in work schedule
Generally at a wind store, a sales associate work alone that means one person handle whole store. Overall, the job was satisfactory. Manager was helpful and understanding. The best part of the job was talking to customers, make them understands the plans and how they will get benefit.

I remember a rainy day when three men came running to the store – more... all wet and one of them started yelling at me. According to him, his new phone wasn't working. I checked the phone. The phone was only locked. I unlocked and handover the phone to him. All guys started laughing at him. – less
nothing to notify about
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2014
It was a nice experience working with Wind mobile as I get to meet different people everyday with their queries and problems. This enhanced my ability to deal with customers by providing them outstanding service.
Great work enviroment
Full-Time Key Holder (Former Employee), Vancouver, British ColumbiaApril 20, 2014
A typical work day for me would be cashing in the registers, inventory control, trouble-shooting for clients, performing bill payments, organizing the store, house keeping, filing paperwork, etc.

I've become more of a team leader through my position as I was quite shy and more of a follower previously.

The management team has always been wonderful – more... to me. They all pushed me to excel during my time with the company. A lot of support and guidance was given to me.

I had great co-workers beside me. They gave me a lot of support and helped me achieve success with the company.

Hardest part of the job would have to be trouble-shooting for clients. Every client would come in with a different issue and would be handled differently case to case. That being said, trouble-shooting would have to be one of the things I enjoyed a lot. You gain more knowledge through trouble-shooting. – less
good job
Sales representative (Former Employee), mississaugaApril 19, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: no cons
very good job, very nice people i worked with and served typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Excellent productivity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2014
Pros: good get to gather with the district leaders
Great management and more to learn each day.
Examine of knowledge.
Professional and friendly atmosphere with the co-workers.
Best part of job was to advertise the product to the customers outside the workplace.
Good place to learn telecom competition
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 23, 2014
Telecom industry is a dynamic industry and you can see how second tier company fighting with Top 3.
Productive, but slow
Sales Representative-PT (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 19, 2014
Pros: amazing customer service experience
Cons: the location, not enough hours
- A typical day at work would start with Inventory and later lead to bill payments, new activations etc.
- I learned excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure as at times we would have numerous customers in store at once.
A good place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 13, 2014
Pros: stress free working environment.
Cons: a small private entity in canada's huge telecom industry
Overall a good company to work. Working conditions are good.
Good place to learn the telecom business operation
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2014
Wind is small company compared with 3 gaints. But it had found the secret to satisfied customer.
good job for students
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: relaxing job. flexible as well.
Cons: dealing with some rude customers
We'd work through the day helping customers with their propblens or setting them up with new phones. I've learned how to sell phones and deal with people on a broader scale for the first time. management was very goood for the most part, teaching me how to sell and helping me learn from mistakes. My co workers were great since they were friends from – more... high school. Hardest oart of the job was dealing with customers. Most enjoyable part was making sales. – less

1 2 3

About WIND MOBILE

WIND is an established and growing brand with a successful history of over 10 years in two large European markets (Italy and Greece).