WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work at a mall and get to meet many customers
Sales Representative/Cashier (Current Employee), Bridlewood MALL,TORONTO, ONFebruary 2, 2016
You never feel the hour pass, you're always occupied by selling and making sales and closing them, you forget you missed lunch. Its worth it when you see your pay cheque.
Good start up company with questionable upper management
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2016
Pros: Good benefits program
Cons: Terrible communication from support personel
Good start up company but they have issues with communication mainly from upper management. They don't know how to treat their employees and only see them as numbers.
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Great Managment
Cons: Sitting all day
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate-Full Time (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 15, 2016
Management is awesome and a lot of hiring done within the company. Lots of opportunities for advancement. Definitely recommend.
Call Centre environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 30, 2015
Shift work in an inbound call centre in telecommunications. The company has great benefits and this job is good for students.
Productive and easy to fast-paced
WIND Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 20, 2015
Pros: Good hours, friendly environment, team work and good breaks.
Cons: Team lead
I liked the hours given to me but my transportation was a little tough especially with Calgary transit. I loved the people I worked with and we had a respectful environment. The only problem that led to our team disintegrating (quitting) was due to our team lead that didn't respect us and caused us to hate working with her. She used to make up stories that makes the team look bad and tell it to our store manager who always took her side. Other than that I liked working in such an environment and Im looking for a similar job.
Too busy and short staffed. No benefits
Assist customers (Former Employee), Langley, BCDecember 13, 2015
Pros: Didn't pay for phone plan
Cons: Short staffed. worked long hours
If you work part time at Wind Mobile Corporate store you do not receive any work benefits. No medical and dental. You work long hours being part-time.
Wind mobile Service Specialist
Part-time Service Specialist (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 30, 2015
Pros: Service
Cons: Salary
Mostly interactions with current and potential Customers.
Customer service skills, and New gadget technoligies, Team play required in this field.
Exciting workplace with lots of opportunities to learn
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 25, 2015
I loved working at Wind. All the teammates were friendly and always helped when needed. The pay and commissions were excellent.
Fast paced work environment
Manager on duty (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 4, 2015
Great place to work for a part time student. Young dynamic sales team. Very fast paced environment. Have to be good with handling objections
It is alright but it is not great
Sales Rep (Current Employee), 1450 Clark Ave W, Thornhill, ON L4J 7R4, CANADAOctober 23, 2015
Pros: sale comissions, free cellphone line, subsity on cellphones, slow paced environment
Cons: tireing, staff is not polite, bad management, faulty systems, poor co-ordiation, lack of respect, too carefree
It is a standing job so there's a lot of that because we don't really get chairs. The pay is minimum wage so for anyone with certifications and backgrounds you may wanna consider something else. Good for anyone trying to build customer service experience and learn to deal with difficult customers. The overall team is different based on location I personally found mine to be quite rude and vulgar towards customers and other staff. There were also problems with the payroll setup and a lot of wireless issues that need to be sorted out at higher levels. I can tell not everyone is putting in 100% of the effort.
Employee Review
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Customer interactionn
Cons: 60 to 70 hours a week
A typical day at work consists of delegating sales quotas and productivity reports to sales representatives. Learning payroll, deposit system, and managements duties. Working as a sales manager for five locations, working directly with the CEO collaborating on sales and the future of the business. The interaction between employees and customers would be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Fun place with great people
TEAM LEAD & ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Surrey, BCOctober 9, 2015
Amazing place to work at!
Great employees, management is very considerate. A lot of advancement opportunities if you show that you want to grow with the company. I started as a sales rep, moved up to asst manager.
NA
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 5, 2015
This was also another great job to have, the other coworkers were great to be around and the management was awesome. The customers were also fun to handle.
Productive and nice platform to improve communication skills
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: flexibility of working hours
Cons: sometimes hectic
It involves a lot of communication skills and inter personal relationship development with customers. Requires to have sound knowledge about selling and marketing of phones.
Fun part of contracting Challenges presented to you everyday,
Sr. Unix/Storage Admin (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: fun and learn
Cons: disappinting your values to co. get zero if not rightly use.
getting approval in time is rare. working with co - worker is always fun as you learn and teach more skills with them and to them. clear your concepts.
working with difficult personality manager and co -worker and have to tell them politely how we can accomplish this thing without getting our of track.
Exciting
Senior Electronics Repair Technician (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 17, 2015
A lot of customer interaction which keeps the entire day exciting. Very flexible working hours during the weekdays and weekends.
wind retail
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 10, 2015
its the fun place to work but there is alot of disorganization it is a new company so they are learning the ropes but the pay is better then most
Great People--No Growth
Manager (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: horrible bosses, no growth
Small company trying to run like a big company. Most of the people are great to work with and are dedicated to the company, especially those that have been there for the long haul. Hardest part is having to be connected 24/7.
good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), brampton, ONSeptember 6, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
I have just worked here for four months. I had totally different experience from subway and have learned more things from wind. I had worked on RQ4.