WIND MOBILE Employee Review

Sales Associate at Wind Mobile is decent.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lansdowne Mall in Richmond30 May 2014
Due to the reason of being a dealer Wind Mobile franchise store, their security is not done well. Also often work alone and see thefts.

I have gained cash handling skills, sales skills, management skills, and able to learn different phone systems and plans. I love building customer relationships and learn different tactics of approaching customers. The flexibility of my hours are sometimes an issue during school, but overall is decent.

The hardest part of this job is the security of the store. There are not any security cameras and are also short of staff. Corporate Wind Mobile are required to be paid commission on sales but this dealer Wind Mobile fails to do so.

Objections from customers

Some customer would walk in inquiring about using Iphone with our network but unfortunately we do not support the frequency for Iphone. So some customers might become angry and complain to me. I would smile and keep telling them the benefits of our plans and other phones as well. Also I would consistent remind the customers that we understand and value their opinions. In this particular situation, I provided a pay to go plan for them to try out our plan for a month. If they like it, they could come back. Generally, they were happy with this suggestion.
Pros
Skill learnt, customer relationships, service and time flexibility
Cons
Short of employees and management personnels, security, commission, and long hours ( sometimes I work 10 hours a day alone)

Other WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Can be overwhelming and unsupported
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 October 2017
Lack of direct support for managers in the stores, and ever increasing budgets. Also, company is often dishonest in its ad campaigns, and upper management plays favourites a lot which stifles growth.
Awesome
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2017
Great pay back then over 17 per hour. Commission alone I took home 500-1200 more per paycheck, ESPECIALLY holiday time. IF you know some tech savvy information on cell phones or feel like phones are neat or even interesting, then apply to a cellular service.
Pros
cash
Cons
slow days