WIND MOBILE

WIND MOBILE Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: not exatly
Handle cash, deal with customer
most enjoyable part customer is convinced and by cell phone with good plan
Productive and supportive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 5, 2014
Pros: free flowing but organized, supportive coworkers
Being surrounded by supportive individuals. Treating each other with respect and helping each other out when needed. Knowing when to be serious and when to be more free spirited in order to make the work place enjoyable.
s
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor management skills
going into work was stressful enough, also work load was meant for a full staff when there was a fraction of a full staff working. as well as management constantly changing. as previous management would resign from position .
'Best Place to Work'
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2014
Very well organized, friendly people and overall good place to work. Excellent location (Queens Quay terminal)
Productive and dedicated company to be a former employee to.
SQL Data Base Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2014
It is a company of dedication and enthusiasm are exemplified in each employee. Wind Mobile is fun, rewarding and as an added perk, we can wear jeans on Friday! Whether it's giving back to our community or meeting to share our creative ideas, the connections with my fellow colleagues are priceless. From the first step in the door, we are given the commitment – more... and passion to get it right, editorially and visually. This is a company that truly cares about you as a personal individual and wants you to strive for the best. I left each day feeling I have added value to my team, and this is what makes Wind Mobile such a great place to work. – less
Stressful, constant change and nobody knows ahead of time.
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free coffee, coworkers are great.
Cons: constant change, with little to no training.
This place constantly changes, the way they do things and nobody from supervisors to managers even know when these are happening and why. Also the environment is very negative because everybody gets constantly pushed for little money. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 7, 2014
excellent work place, coworkers were fun alot of expirence management was excellent
Typical sales job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 24, 2014
Decent pay, usual sales job. Meet quota etc etc. Commission + Hourly was a nice touch.
Wind Mobile is an amazing organization.
Inventory Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free coffee/tea
Cons: regular hours
Wind Mobile is a great place to work. In the department that I worked, my supervisor and coworkers were amazing, and fun to be around. They have a great cafeteria where everyone goes and enjoys their free coffee/tea.
Overall I had a great time working at wind Mobile.
Relaxed workplace with mutual respect and appreciation.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: quarterly bonuses
Cons: schedule
Manage multiple customer calls and concerns with adjustments and details to customer accounts. Answer the phones, get an understanding of the customer's issue and address and resolve this issue while recording all steps taken to help the customer with their issue during the call.

Management works well with all employees to meet the needs of the demanding – more... schedule changes and to accommodate all the employees with all needs. The management makes it easy to ask for help and communicate with the other employees with making everyone feel important and relative to the daily operations in the office.

The hardest part of the job and learning to take the anger and frustration the customer's have and educating them on their concerns without upsetting already upset customer's more and being compassionate to the situation with understanding. – less
Good place to work long term
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 4, 2014
My experience here has been great. I've learned a lot of new skills and technology. Employers are fair to employees and benefits are great. Good place to work for a starter job.
Knowledge about Sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), 1468 Victoria park aveSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: hectic days
Management of stores is a hard job. I as a fresher in canada learnt a lot in managing store of this newly established telecommunication company. Co-workers were very friendly and helpfull. The hardest part of the job was to overcome customers objections and close the sale when a sales representative was unable to do so. The most enjoyable part of the – more... job was making sales and managing the store to run at its best. – less
Great Company in Process of Changing the Industry
Warranty Centre FT Key Holder (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great product to sell
Cons: ugly uniforms
Wind Mobile has been the first successful company to make a dent in the telecommunications monopoly in Canada. I enjoyed being able to discuss about changes and opportunities Wind has to offer with clientele. I learned that although there are doubters across the country about this company, there is a huge market that Wind has been able to grasp and – more... allure with their product. SALES was the most important objective at my job, but I learned that in order to be successful at this job is that you must learn to make conversation with your customer. The hardest part of the job was to enjoy the work environment with co-workers when your objective is to not work together, but rather be more successful than another. I love the conversation and the personalities I met at Wind, and love to see the growth this company has in Canada as a break through company. – less
Joined as an intern learned and got familiar to lot of things.
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2014
Har a very good experience as an intern and learned lot of basics at work.
sales representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: the signals weren't as stable back then
Dealing with all kinds of customers
have to be able to switch from Chinese to English
great working experience
This was an energetic and productive work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2014
Working for Wind Mobile was very enjoyable, the team was competitive and still friendly, management was always professional and my co-workers became my friends, the hardest part about the job was the challenge of doing better all the time, the most enjoyable part of this job was learning the work and it becoming easier.
Employment
Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 26, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: little commission
Overall I believe I got a lot out of this job and position by learning new things, knowing what's going on in the wireless industry and getting to know and meet new people everyday.
Fast Paced, Interesting and Ever-changing.
Part-Time Keyholder/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 18, 2014
Pros: free phone plan
Cons: angry customers
A typical day at work had you dealing with customers of all walks of life and varying levels of technical information that can sometimes complicate things. Management is forward thinking and overall the company offers many perks. The hardest part of the job is the abuse from customers verbally, but by far more enjoyable is the look on people face with – more... their new device! – less
Motivating and Fun place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 18, 2014
For a given project, my job was to define and oversee a series of carefully structured tasks aimed at achieving the general goals of analysis, synthesis, planning, and evaluation. These tasks required a flexible approach matching the circumstances. I had and excellent team dedicated and very motivated. Senior Management was very much involved in the – more... entire process. – less
Excellent Communicator, Great Motivator, Outgoing Personality
Store Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 3, 2014
• Recruit, develop and retain a high-performing sales, service and technical team.
• Create a positive team environment that builds morale and personal esteem.
• Mentor, counsel, coach and support the team by encouraging them to give their best performance.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by being proactive and energetic in the work place.
 – more... Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
• Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution. – less

1 2 3 4

About WIND MOBILE

WIND is an established and growing brand with a successful history of over 10 years in two large European markets (Italy and Greece).