WIND MOBILE Employee Review

Sales Associate at Wind Mobile is decent.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lansdowne Mall in Richmond30 May 2014
Due to the reason of being a dealer Wind Mobile franchise store, their security is not done well. Also often work alone and see thefts.

I have gained cash handling skills, sales skills, management skills, and able to learn different phone systems and plans. I love building customer relationships and learn different tactics of approaching customers. The flexibility of my hours are sometimes an issue during school, but overall is decent.

The hardest part of this job is the security of the store. There are not any security cameras and are also short of staff. Corporate Wind Mobile are required to be paid commission on sales but this dealer Wind Mobile fails to do so.

Objections from customers

Some customer would walk in inquiring about using Iphone with our network but unfortunately we do not support the frequency for Iphone. So some customers might become angry and complain to me. I would smile and keep telling them the benefits of our plans and other phones as well. Also I would consistent remind the customers that we understand and value their opinions. In this particular situation, I provided a pay to go plan for them to try out our plan for a month. If they like it, they could come back. Generally, they were happy with this suggestion.
Pros
Skill learnt, customer relationships, service and time flexibility
Cons
Short of employees and management personnels, security, commission, and long hours ( sometimes I work 10 hours a day alone)

Other WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Good, Fun Workplace
Hadoop Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Good, helpful and responsible people. Had fun times working there. Learned a lot. I worked as a hadoop developer. People were nice and easy to communicate with. Stress level was high but it was fun at the end of the day.
Very sales driven
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 February 2018
This role is very demanding and a high sales target environment. the work culture is great but there are many areas for advancement or growth. I would recommend to build experience in the sales industry.