WIND MOBILE Employee Review

WIND Mobile Review
Acting Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2013
• Manage daily operations of retail store including inventory management, customer service and sales training, performance development and resource management
• Learned how to manage all types of customers of all types. Some happy, and some unhappy.
• Worked along side management teams from other store locations and provided the support to my team and other stores to ensure the productivity of our daily sales throughout our district.
• The hardest part of the job over the past few years has been the lack of communication between, our support teams, and management to the store manages to ensure the best results monthly.
• The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to make sure that all our customers left with the same customer experience. And being able to back and support my team to meet monthly goals.
Pros
Being able to provide clients with the best support possible based on their needs
Cons
Communication from Management, Support Personnel

Other WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Can be overwhelming and unsupported
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 October 2017
Lack of direct support for managers in the stores, and ever increasing budgets. Also, company is often dishonest in its ad campaigns, and upper management plays favourites a lot which stifles growth.
Awesome
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2017
Great pay back then over 17 per hour. Commission alone I took home 500-1200 more per paycheck, ESPECIALLY holiday time. IF you know some tech savvy information on cell phones or feel like phones are neat or even interesting, then apply to a cellular service.
Pros
cash
Cons
slow days