WIND MOBILE Employee Review

WIND Mobile Review
Acting Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2013
• Manage daily operations of retail store including inventory management, customer service and sales training, performance development and resource management
• Learned how to manage all types of customers of all types. Some happy, and some unhappy.
• Worked along side management teams from other store locations and provided the support to my team and other stores to ensure the productivity of our daily sales throughout our district.
• The hardest part of the job over the past few years has been the lack of communication between, our support teams, and management to the store manages to ensure the best results monthly.
• The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to make sure that all our customers left with the same customer experience. And being able to back and support my team to meet monthly goals.
Pros
Being able to provide clients with the best support possible based on their needs
Cons
Communication from Management, Support Personnel

Other WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Good, Fun Workplace
Hadoop Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Good, helpful and responsible people. Had fun times working there. Learned a lot. I worked as a hadoop developer. People were nice and easy to communicate with. Stress level was high but it was fun at the end of the day.
Very sales driven
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 February 2018
This role is very demanding and a high sales target environment. the work culture is great but there are many areas for advancement or growth. I would recommend to build experience in the sales industry.