WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Good start up company with questionable upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2016
Good start up company but they have issues with communication mainly from upper management. They don't know how to treat their employees and only see them as numbers.
Pros
Good benefits program
Cons
Terrible communication from support personel
Too busy and short staffed. No benefits
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCDecember 13, 2015
If you work part time at Wind Mobile Corporate store you do not receive any work benefits. No medical and dental. You work long hours being part-time.
Pros
Didn't pay for phone plan
Cons
Short staffed. worked long hours
Call Centre environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONDecember 30, 2015
Shift work in an inbound call centre in telecommunications. The company has great benefits and this job is good for students.
Great workplace
Wind Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 21, 2016
Very relaxed environment, with great management within the dealer location I was working for. This job provides growth professionally and personally, and does not cause any sort of stress. (assuming you know what you are doing, lol). The best part about working for this company is the fact that they so heavily focus on customer satisfaction. Working in a place that cares about their customers makes you as an associate care as well. This can also be seen within the "family" like community the WIND dealer stores have. All associates were absolutely fabulous and I have come to truly have friendships with these people. The only difficult part of this job would be becoming adjusted to customer complaints. At first, it all seems overwhelming because you may not know much. I promise you though, after a couple weeks it becomes a breeze.
Pros
Great management
Cons
The uniform
Wind mobile Service Specialist
Part-time Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 30, 2015
Mostly interactions with current and potential Customers.
Customer service skills, and New gadget technoligies, Team play required in this field.
Pros
Service
Cons
Salary
Small teams provides exposure to multi-departmental tasks
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 16, 2016
It's been a pleasure working at WIND. I have learnt a lot since i joined the company as a Sales Associate. Unfortunately since I moved up to corporate I have had 4 managers and out of the four, the third one was beneficial to my career growth but in 6 months the teams were re-shifted. Now having to start all over to build rapport with the current manager.
Pros
Social Events and WIND community/family bond
Cons
Overworked with limited career growth
Ok for a part-time job
Sales Rep/Warranty Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 22, 2016
Working for WIND Mobile was not a bad place to go when I was looking for part-time work. It gave decent, stable hours with holidays off, but was open on the weekends for a few hours. Unfortunately there was no benefits as they would not allow for more than two people to be full time at any given store which usually was only the Manager and Assistant Manager.
Fun place to work in with a lot of youth
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 30, 2016
Handling client issues, taking care of my portfolio of clients and making sure I am satisfying their needs. I used to have the best supervisor ever, he motivated me and he improved my performance.
Pros
Free cokes
Cons
A lot of pressure
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
A typical 9 hr work schedule per day
Learn to cash handling, deal customers, explain phones
Management is good
No co-workers with when working
Two days per week
Some customers are friendly
Pros
Valuable work experience
Cons
Schedule problems
Balanced WorkPlace
HelpDesk Specialist L2 (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2016
Better the Team, Better the Work, The management i was under was superb had excellent skills to let you loose in doing what your best at. Balanced workplace with a lot of opportunities to grow.
Pros
Food Parties
Cons
Schedule Issues
Hard working atmosphere
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2016
I acquired this job after completing my undergrad, great place to start and learn right out of university. Worked a good amount of hours and was greatly rewarded for it.
Pros
Great training
Good company to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2016
Wind is the best company I had worked with so much opportunity to learn new technologies. Highly recommend to join for stable carrier & better growth.
good environment
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2016
I am working at WIND mobile on a contract. It has a positive environment and a great team. Also got a chance to learn about people and their work.
wind
Workforce Analyst Real Time Adherence Specialist (Current Employee) –  torontoJune 27, 2015
management skills lacking,favoritism long hours,great location
great benifits. management can be sneaky,no advancement
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate-Full Time (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 15, 2016
Management is awesome and a lot of hiring done within the company. Lots of opportunities for advancement. Definitely recommend.
Workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ONMay 9, 2016
Overall Experience is good,cooperative co-workers,top management and fully enjoyable my job.Management is good we are always alert regarding all the promotions and help the customers to choose best service according to their profession.
zqzzzzz...
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJune 24, 2016
the toughest part of this job is to explain customer that the coverage is pretty low as compared to other companies which gives you hard time.
Very Productive and great workplace
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 18, 2016
Great company if you love being a sales associate. Must have great customer service skills and be able to provide a customer with everything they need.
Associate (Former Employee) –  missiJune 13, 2016
Overall, learned multiple skills to help start an area of work. The experience allowed me to get an insight of the retail life
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Sitting all day