WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews in Canada

Small teams provides exposure to multi-departmental tasks
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 16, 2016
It's been a pleasure working at WIND. I have learnt a lot since i joined the company as a Sales Associate. Unfortunately since I moved up to corporate I have had 4 managers and out of the four, the third one was beneficial to my career growth but in 6 months the teams were re-shifted. Now having to start all over to build rapport with the current manager.
Pros
Social Events and WIND community/family bond
Cons
Overworked with limited career growth
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
A typical 9 hr work schedule per day
Learn to cash handling, deal customers, explain phones
Management is good
No co-workers with when working
Two days per week
Some customers are friendly
Pros
Valuable work experience
Cons
Schedule problems
Great workplace
Wind Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 21, 2016
Very relaxed environment, with great management within the dealer location I was working for. This job provides growth professionally and personally, and does not cause any sort of stress. (assuming you know what you are doing, lol). The best part about working for this company is the fact that they so heavily focus on customer satisfaction. Working in a place that cares about their customers makes you as an associate care as well. This can also be seen within the "family" like community the WIND dealer stores have. All associates were absolutely fabulous and I have come to truly have friendships with these people. The only difficult part of this job would be becoming adjusted to customer complaints. At first, it all seems overwhelming because you may not know much. I promise you though, after a couple weeks it becomes a breeze.
Pros
Great management
Cons
The uniform
Balanced WorkPlace
HelpDesk Specialist L2 (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2016
Better the Team, Better the Work, The management i was under was superb had excellent skills to let you loose in doing what your best at. Balanced workplace with a lot of opportunities to grow.
Pros
Food Parties
Cons
Schedule Issues
Workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ONMay 9, 2016
Overall Experience is good,cooperative co-workers,top management and fully enjoyable my job.Management is good we are always alert regarding all the promotions and help the customers to choose best service according to their profession.
Hard working atmosphere
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2016
I acquired this job after completing my undergrad, great place to start and learn right out of university. Worked a good amount of hours and was greatly rewarded for it.
Pros
Great training
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Sitting all day
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 10, 2016
- Very helpful team environment
- Managers are very involved and helpful
- Very understanding management towards school importance and accommodations
- Customers are very interesting and tend to pass the time through their experience.
Very Productive and great workplace
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 18, 2016
Great company if you love being a sales associate. Must have great customer service skills and be able to provide a customer with everything they need.
Good company to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2016
Wind is the best company I had worked with so much opportunity to learn new technologies. Highly recommend to join for stable carrier & better growth.
Productive and easy to fast-paced
WIND Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 20, 2015
I liked the hours given to me but my transportation was a little tough especially with Calgary transit. I loved the people I worked with and we had a respectful environment. The only problem that led to our team disintegrating (quitting) was due to our team lead that didn't respect us and caused us to hate working with her. She used to make up stories that makes the team look bad and tell it to our store manager who always took her side. Other than that I liked working in such an environment and Im looking for a similar job.
Pros
Good hours, friendly environment, team work and good breaks.
Cons
Team lead
Productive Company
o RF Performance Network Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 30, 2016
Productive Company and very good environment.

I am learning every day a new thing.

very good management.

coworkers are very good.
Pros
very good environment
fun environment
Customer Facing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 20, 2016
the work culture during working there was amazing. Very fun, laid back relaxed. created an atmosphere of easy going which allowed for great customer experience
good environment
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2016
I am working at WIND mobile on a contract. It has a positive environment and a great team. Also got a chance to learn about people and their work.
Good start up company with questionable upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2016
Good start up company but they have issues with communication mainly from upper management. They don't know how to treat their employees and only see them as numbers.
Pros
Good benefits program
Cons
Terrible communication from support personel
zqzzzzz...
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJune 24, 2016
the toughest part of this job is to explain customer that the coverage is pretty low as compared to other companies which gives you hard time.
Marketing in direct selling
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 29, 2016
Involved in building customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after sales service. working with customers to understand their needs and recommend the best solution.
Associate (Former Employee) –  missiJune 13, 2016
Overall, learned multiple skills to help start an area of work. The experience allowed me to get an insight of the retail life
fun place to work at a mall and get to meet many customers
Sales Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bridlewood MALL,TORONTO, ONFebruary 2, 2016
You never feel the hour pass, you're always occupied by selling and making sales and closing them, you forget you missed lunch. Its worth it when you see your pay cheque.
Employee Review
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 14, 2015
A typical day at work consists of delegating sales quotas and productivity reports to sales representatives. Learning payroll, deposit system, and managements duties. Working as a sales manager for five locations, working directly with the CEO collaborating on sales and the future of the business. The interaction between employees and customers would be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Customer interactionn
Cons
60 to 70 hours a week