WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews in Canada

Good start up company with questionable upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2016
Good start up company but they have issues with communication mainly from upper management. They don't know how to treat their employees and only see them as numbers.
Pros
Good benefits program
Cons
Terrible communication from support personel
Too busy and short staffed. No benefits
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCDecember 13, 2015
If you work part time at Wind Mobile Corporate store you do not receive any work benefits. No medical and dental. You work long hours being part-time.
Pros
Didn't pay for phone plan
Cons
Short staffed. worked long hours
Call Centre environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONDecember 30, 2015
Shift work in an inbound call centre in telecommunications. The company has great benefits and this job is good for students.
Great workplace
Wind Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 21, 2016
Very relaxed environment, with great management within the dealer location I was working for. This job provides growth professionally and personally, and does not cause any sort of stress. (assuming you know what you are doing, lol). The best part about working for this company is the fact that they so heavily focus on customer satisfaction. Working in a place that cares about their customers makes you as an associate care as well. This can also be seen within the "family" like community the WIND dealer stores have. All associates were absolutely fabulous and I have come to truly have friendships with these people. The only difficult part of this job would be becoming adjusted to customer complaints. At first, it all seems overwhelming because you may not know much. I promise you though, after a couple weeks it becomes a breeze.
Pros
Great management
Cons
The uniform
Wind mobile Service Specialist
Part-time Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 30, 2015
Mostly interactions with current and potential Customers.
Customer service skills, and New gadget technoligies, Team play required in this field.
Pros
Service
Cons
Salary
Small teams provides exposure to multi-departmental tasks
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 16, 2016
It's been a pleasure working at WIND. I have learnt a lot since i joined the company as a Sales Associate. Unfortunately since I moved up to corporate I have had 4 managers and out of the four, the third one was beneficial to my career growth but in 6 months the teams were re-shifted. Now having to start all over to build rapport with the current manager.
Pros
Social Events and WIND community/family bond
Cons
Overworked with limited career growth
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate-Full Time (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 15, 2016
Management is awesome and a lot of hiring done within the company. Lots of opportunities for advancement. Definitely recommend.
wind
Workforce Analyst Real Time Adherence Specialist (Current Employee) –  torontoJune 27, 2015
management skills lacking,favoritism long hours,great location
great benifits. management can be sneaky,no advancement
It is alright but it is not great
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  1450 Clark Ave W, Thornhill, ON L4J 7R4, CANADAOctober 23, 2015
It is a standing job so there's a lot of that because we don't really get chairs. The pay is minimum wage so for anyone with certifications and backgrounds you may wanna consider something else. Good for anyone trying to build customer service experience and learn to deal with difficult customers. The overall team is different based on location I personally found mine to be quite rude and vulgar towards customers and other staff. There were also problems with the payroll setup and a lot of wireless issues that need to be sorted out at higher levels. I can tell not everyone is putting in 100% of the effort.
Pros
sale comissions, free cellphone line, subsity on cellphones, slow paced environment
Cons
tireing, staff is not polite, bad management, faulty systems, poor co-ordiation, lack of respect, too carefree
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Sitting all day
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
A typical 9 hr work schedule per day
Learn to cash handling, deal customers, explain phones
Management is good
No co-workers with when working
Two days per week
Some customers are friendly
Pros
Valuable work experience
Cons
Schedule problems
Balanced WorkPlace
HelpDesk Specialist L2 (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2016
Better the Team, Better the Work, The management i was under was superb had excellent skills to let you loose in doing what your best at. Balanced workplace with a lot of opportunities to grow.
Pros
Food Parties
Cons
Schedule Issues
Productive and easy to fast-paced
WIND Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 20, 2015
I liked the hours given to me but my transportation was a little tough especially with Calgary transit. I loved the people I worked with and we had a respectful environment. The only problem that led to our team disintegrating (quitting) was due to our team lead that didn't respect us and caused us to hate working with her. She used to make up stories that makes the team look bad and tell it to our store manager who always took her side. Other than that I liked working in such an environment and Im looking for a similar job.
Pros
Good hours, friendly environment, team work and good breaks.
Cons
Team lead
Workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ONMay 9, 2016
Overall Experience is good,cooperative co-workers,top management and fully enjoyable my job.Management is good we are always alert regarding all the promotions and help the customers to choose best service according to their profession.
Hard working atmosphere
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 1, 2016
I acquired this job after completing my undergrad, great place to start and learn right out of university. Worked a good amount of hours and was greatly rewarded for it.
Pros
Great training
Very Productive and great workplace
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 18, 2016
Great company if you love being a sales associate. Must have great customer service skills and be able to provide a customer with everything they need.
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 10, 2016
- Very helpful team environment
- Managers are very involved and helpful
- Very understanding management towards school importance and accommodations
- Customers are very interesting and tend to pass the time through their experience.
Good company to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2016
Wind is the best company I had worked with so much opportunity to learn new technologies. Highly recommend to join for stable carrier & better growth.
Productive Company
o RF Performance Network Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 30, 2016
Productive Company and very good environment.

I am learning every day a new thing.

very good management.

coworkers are very good.
Pros
very good environment
zqzzzzz...
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJune 24, 2016
the toughest part of this job is to explain customer that the coverage is pretty low as compared to other companies which gives you hard time.