Wilson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
You re on your own
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Seeing the patient get well
Cons: Breaks when you can take them
This job pays off especially if you have a relationship with patient . You must understand and listen to patient and make the as comfortable as you can. A clean calm atmosphere is important for a patient to recuperate.
A company you are free to talk to the CEO of opportunities for improvement
Supply Supervisor (Current Employee), Rio de JaneiroJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Career opportunity
Cons: Lack of autonomy for developping your job
Working for an offshore company means working in a fast paced environment.

Supply provisions, spare parts or equipments are always a challenge since time seems to be the most important requirement. Then we need to work under pressure all the time.

The environment among co-works would be nice if they were not encouraged to be extremely competitives.

The hardest part is dealing with people who is not aware of the core business of the company, what interferes a lot on our daily rotine.

But what I enjoy most is to work in a discipline I like so much.
Opportunity but no propfessional development
Audit Manager/Tax Preparer (Former Employee), Larkspur, CAJune 5, 2015
Partner heavy firm...plenty of excellent clients and an opportunity to see varied clientele. Not a lot of mentoring by partners. Pretty much learn all on your own...sink or swim.
Staff
Accounting (Current Employee), White PlainsMarch 27, 2015
The people at Wilson Elser are very dedicated to doing a good job considering the firm's limitations with its process and investment to technology
productive workplace
Driver/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Eunice, NMJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours and crazy weather
a daily task landscaping....
picking up trash....curb appeal....grass and weeds trimmed ...roses planted....make coffee every morning for employees and clients....what I hae learned is oilfield supplies are heavier and lots of it....learned warehouse putting away supplies...drive a forklift...pulled pipe trailer...traveled on deliveries beautiful areas of Texas and New Mexico...got to meet lots of people from all over the world......
Great work place!
Local Driver (Former Employee), Ringgold, GANovember 15, 2014
Great work ethic. Good environment. Typical day was good. Learned that everyone has good work ethics. Management was good. Co-workers were nice to get along with. the hardest part of my job was being away from home. the most enjoyable part was freedom.
Has a positive atmosphere among the workmates. Networking is good.
Assistant of Financial Manager (Former Employee), 上海市, C23November 2, 2014
Help with the financial manager to prepare detailed reports on audit findings and made suggestions to improve the company’s accounting and management practices.
Productive and fun working places
Wilson Fish Case Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2014
Exciting work environment but there were no very much opportunity for advancement.
Great company to work for
expediter (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
Enjoyed working at this company. The people are just like family. I have worked in the same building for over 10 years. The supervisors are great supervisors.
Working for myself
Service Technician Owner (Former Employee), Shepherd, MTMarch 26, 2014
Started working for myself after retiring from Billings Police Department;
Loved working with attorneys
Finance (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMarch 24, 2014
The best part of working with attorneys, (when you can get them to sit for 5 minutes) is there ability to communicate with you as if you were their equal. They share with the people who work for them.
great family enviroment
installer/ glazier (Former Employee), Coos Bay, ORJanuary 7, 2014
loved working there until it sold then I moved on to bigger and better things
Paralegal (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 24, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: some teams work/life balance is focused on work.
Terrific place to work for those only focused on the job. As a litigation paralegal the work/life balance was non existent.
great place to work
Superintendent (Current Employee), Greenwood, MODecember 13, 2013
Fast paced work environment. Great company to work for. requires lots of travel.
NA
Guest Services - Holiday Inn (Former Employee), Dothan, ALDecember 10, 2013
Pros: nice new hotel
Cons: too many family members involved in business that did not get along .difficult environment
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Forward Thinking
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Virginia and New YorkDecember 6, 2013
Pros: training, benefits, advancement
It was an exciting place to work - excellent training and support.
Great learning experience
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 2, 2013
Wonderful attorneys. Nice work environment. Gained a lot of work experience in the legal field.
Healthy workplace, enable your growth and your confidence.
Social Media and Communication Strategist (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 5, 2013
Wilson Center for me was a very good experience because I learned so much about myself, my abilities , I was lucky enough to have managers who really care and were willing to help me grow and express myself.
Very like able and intelligent people
HVAC Project Manager (Former Employee), Pittsboro, INAugust 18, 2013
Pros: knowledge learned
Cons: management liked to play to much
I worked as a sales estimator, project manager and maintenance account rep. I went from knowing nothing about HVAC to bidding and managing projects from start to finish. Co-workers where very good to be around both at work and on a personal level. This is a small company who stands behind there work.
Very Productive , Fun Environment
Representative (Former Employee), Willimantic, CTMarch 17, 2013
Pros: fun, new people, breaks
This was my first actual real job while attending a full- time college. Flexible hours, very busy had to make calls to Alumni's of ECSU to fund raise money for school funds.