Wilson

Wilson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Has a positive atmosphere among the workmates. Networking is good.
Assistant of Financial Manager (Former Employee), 上海市, C23November 2, 2014
Help with the financial manager to prepare detailed reports on audit findings and made suggestions to improve the company’s accounting and management practices.
Productive and fun working places
Wilson Fish Case Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2014
Exciting work environment but there were no very much opportunity for advancement.
Great company to work for
expediter (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
Enjoyed working at this company. The people are just like family. I have worked in the same building for over 10 years. The supervisors are great supervisors.
Working for myself
Service Technician Owner (Former Employee), Shepherd, MTMarch 26, 2014
Started working for myself after retiring from Billings Police Department;
Loved working with attorneys
Finance (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMarch 24, 2014
The best part of working with attorneys, (when you can get them to sit for 5 minutes) is there ability to communicate with you as if you were their equal. They share with the people who work for them.
great family enviroment
installer/ glazier (Former Employee), Coos Bay, ORJanuary 7, 2014
loved working there until it sold then I moved on to bigger and better things
Paralegal (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 24, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: some teams work/life balance is focused on work.
Terrific place to work for those only focused on the job. As a litigation paralegal the work/life balance was non existent.
great place to work
Superintendent (Current Employee), Greenwood, MODecember 13, 2013
Fast paced work environment. Great company to work for. requires lots of travel.
NA
Guest Services - Holiday Inn (Former Employee), Dothan, ALDecember 10, 2013
Pros: nice new hotel
Cons: too many family members involved in business that did not get along .difficult environment
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with – more... others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors. – less
Forward Thinking
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Virginia and New YorkDecember 6, 2013
Pros: training, benefits, advancement
It was an exciting place to work - excellent training and support.
Great learning experience
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 2, 2013
Wonderful attorneys. Nice work environment. Gained a lot of work experience in the legal field.
Healthy workplace, enable your growth and your confidence.
Social Media and Communication Strategist (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 5, 2013
Wilson Center for me was a very good experience because I learned so much about myself, my abilities , I was lucky enough to have managers who really care and were willing to help me grow and express myself.
Very like able and intelligent people
HVAC Project Manager (Former Employee), Pittsboro, INAugust 18, 2013
Pros: knowledge learned
Cons: management liked to play to much
I worked as a sales estimator, project manager and maintenance account rep. I went from knowing nothing about HVAC to bidding and managing projects from start to finish. Co-workers where very good to be around both at work and on a personal level. This is a small company who stands behind there work.
Very Productive , Fun Environment
Representative (Former Employee), Willimantic, CTMarch 17, 2013
Pros: fun, new people, breaks
This was my first actual real job while attending a full- time college. Flexible hours, very busy had to make calls to Alumni's of ECSU to fund raise money for school funds.
loved every minute of my summer job
Plumber (Former Employee), Willis, TXJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: good working environment. long hours.
Cons: no benefits.
any plumbing needs no problem. this company has the best plumber around. 38 years experience he taught me everything in just a couple months before i had to go back to school. the hardest part of the job was lifting un drainable water heaters out of the attic! that and leaving. it broke my heart. i take dearly all my hard work i put into a company to – more... make them a better experience for the customers. i loved helping each individual customer fix their needs. to leave them satisfied was the best part of my job. – less
loved every minute of my summer job
Plumber (Former Employee), Willis, TXJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: good working environment. long hours.
Cons: no benefits.
offers job stability
A/P Litigation Disbursement Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 30, 2012
Pros: excellent perks - paid time off, 401k
Cons: unallowed time off during holidays, no room for advancement, meager pay
A typical work day consists of my two rolls of Litigation Disbursement Clerk and petty cash maintenance. Enjoy the consistent busy work environment but want to apply my knowledge to further opportunities. I recently relocated to our Midtown office and now work separately from my co-workers, whom I must remain in contact with daily to properly perform – more... our work functions. The most enjoyable part is the interaction with customers both in and out of the office, and the appreciation they demonstrate once I have assisted them. – less
Limited opportunity for advancement
Inventory control clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 29, 2012
Average day at work. I performed ycle counts, inventory reconciliation, work order resolution
Good working envirorment
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee), Northampton, MASeptember 24, 2012
Everyone works together.
Small Shop.
Friendly atmosphire.
Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches on saturdays
Cons: was not able to get on permantent.
Pulled orders for different oil companies. I learned the different parts of the oil rigs. The management was very respectful. Co-workers were good to work with. The hardest part of the job was to get on full-time. The best part of the job was working 12-13hrs a day, six days a week.

1 2 3