Willsey Davis & Co. LLP is a progressive and personable firm offering a pleasant, challenging work environment. We are seeking a career-minded individual to add a professional, positive work attitude and exceptional administrative skills to our team. This position requires a highly motivated individual who is professional, organized and resourceful. Willsey Davis is an electronic, paperless office requiring candidates to have strong computer skills. Experience with personal tax returns is an asset.
- High level of computer skill
- Office Administration diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Proficient in MS Office 2010
- Strong attention to detail
- File electronic and paper documents
- Finalize financial statements and personal tax returns
- File tax returns and GST returns
- Provide administrative support as required
- Regular run for banking, document pickup and delivery
- Backup support for reception
To apply for this full time position, provide your cover letter and resume with references by email, fax to 780-814-7409 or deliver to our office at Suite 109, 9824 - 97Avenue in Grande Prairie, AB.
Willsey Davis & Co. LLP thanks applicants for their interest however only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.