Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Large global Human Resources and Consulting firm with varied opportunities.
Benefits Data Source Analyst (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NY24 October 2013
While I can only speak about the White Plains location, my time at Towers Watson has been fulfilling and productive. Unfortunately, advancement opportunities are few and far between, and the day-to-day work is rote and uninspiring.
Pros
Free coffee, casual Fridays, gym and parking discounts, quarterly social events
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities, fragmented management

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season
Great learning experience
Consulting Analyst, Executive Compensation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
The office's friendly staff were the highlight of the experience at Willis Towers Watson. For entry-level employees, though, salary did not match the tradeoff in work-life balance that came with the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.