Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Starter role
HR PeopleSoft Administrator (Former Employee) –  London23 October 2013
Based in the Central London office, I was part of the HR Shared Services function, responsible for providing HR Administration support to the Recruitment team, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefit and Global Assignment teams.

• Managed and supported the PeopleSoft information system: hires, leavers, employee transfers and all general employee data management for UK, Europe and Asia.

• Successfully produced and delivered management reports using Excel & PeopleSoft. Reports contained full details of new hires, leavers and compensation changes.

• Managed and maintained hard copies of employee files, ensured appropriate access was granted to appropriate HR personnel.

• Maintained regular communication at all levels within the organisation, including Payroll, Benefits & Country Administrators, ensuring an efficient administration service was provided.
Pros
London based
Cons
no progression

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Company cares for its colleagues
Global Technical Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region21 December 2017
The company invests in the overall well-being of its colleagues / associates by supporting and sponsoring interests groups and wellness activities and programs.
Pros
Free healthy snack every week
Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.