Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

cultures vary from city to city. Casual business attire.
Records Specialist/Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA12 February 2014
no opportunity for advancement in either administrative assistant division or office services division. Cultures vary from city to city. Some offices are suit and tie. Some are casual business attire. Good people, opportunity for fun culture, cold corporate management.
Pros
jeans to work, some free lunches once in a while
Cons
cold corporate management style, not serious about keeping good administrative talent (despite trying to say the opposite)

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season
Great learning experience
Consulting Analyst, Executive Compensation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
The office's friendly staff were the highlight of the experience at Willis Towers Watson. For entry-level employees, though, salary did not match the tradeoff in work-life balance that came with the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.