Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Poor computer systems
Executive Compensation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2012
Towers Watson is a great company to work for but was at the time of my employment there plagued with poor computer systems which would make an already tedious - more frustrating. Long hours would eventually result.

The job entailed a lot of the requirements to be self taught. Training was only sufficient in learning about the company but the core work itself had a significantly steep learning curve.

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Company cares for its colleagues
Global Technical Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region21 December 2017
The company invests in the overall well-being of its colleagues / associates by supporting and sponsoring interests groups and wellness activities and programs.
Pros
Free healthy snack every week
Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.