Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Multi faceted workplace
Invoice Processing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines28 February 2014
A typical day at work begins with meetings of surprise assignments and finalization of audit reports to be submitted for scrutiny of supervisors. I learned a lot of banking operations and processes in my stint with this company.

The management is determined to beat competition. It is also focused on how to eliminate if not lessen business risks of banking. Co-workers put their best efforts to make the team always on the go.

The hardest part of the job is being skeptic about possibility of fraud that makes suspicion one of the standard operating procedure. It requires detailed investigation and balancing relationships with fellow bank employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job is its non-routinary nature since every assignment is a different challenge.
Pros
Excitement using espionage tecniques and relationship building
Cons
Low salary as compared with competitors

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

N/a
Benefits and Pension Plans (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
A typical day at work is a typical 9-5 and Monday to Friday.
Workplace culture is typical, nothing new.
Interesting social activities
Working from home is available
Great
Benefits Administration Associate, Client Lead (Current Employee) –  MTL3 July 2017
I love working here and the environment and the people I work with! At times it may be a little rough but WTW is awesome. I have been working here going on 2 years and I cannot complain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.

Willis Towers Watson Reviews by Location