Williams Fresh Cafe

Williams Fresh Cafe Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Atmosphere for Customers
Manager (Former Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: great customer base
Cons: long shifts
I enjoyed my position with Williams Fresh Café, I got to work in a new and engaging environment with a great customer base.
A day at williams
Manager (Current Employee), Whitby, OnOctober 17, 2012
Pros: staff members sense of humor and compassion fully :)
Cons: owners anger and demeaning comments continuously every day :(
My Customers are what matter most. They all have a special place in my heart. I have stayed at Williams for 9 years for my customers. Sadly to say due to so much anger and negativity with owners, it has placed a sadness in my heart to have to venture off to another phase in my life.
All of my co workers are hilarious and we have balanced how to keep – more... each others moral up when the chips are down. Regardless of how hard it gets, we all manage to make each other laugh.
Laughter is the best medicine. So, with this i leave you...I have laughed for 9 years to the point my tummy hurts and tears roll down my face.
Now, with laughter still at hand, my tears are no longer from laughter but rather disappointment and frustration beyond my grasp to recover. – less
Serve Customers with a smile on my face.
Store Front (Former Employee), Whitby, ONSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: not long enough lunches
I show up to work , and let the supervisor know that i am here , clock in and grab my till and go to where i am needed , then i start my shift by stocking the shelves and talking to my co-workers, The Management was very nice and understanding when it came to family issues if you needed to take time off work. My co-workers are very nice , the hardest – more... part of my job is when i have to deal with yelling customers. The most enjoyable part of my job is when there is a huge rush and the time goes by fast. – less